Sign in to follow this  
Geminia_Sierra

WPE encampments x4 in same place

Single player mode:

I've now attempted capture of six WPE encampments. I'm in K5 (I think). Each WPE encampment has had 4 layers of structures. I needed to use console command "givetome" to take control of each block/wall/ceiling/barrel/box etc to destroy or get into everything.

so u used cheat commands instead of being properly prepared , nice story ....or is there more to your very vague post ?

Edited by UDO

On 10/5/2019 at 1:55 AM, UDO said:

so u used cheat commands instead of being properly prepared , nice story ....or is there more to your very vague post ?

At first i agreed with you..  until i reread his title and reread his post...  I suggest you do the same.    Hes talking about buggy spawns with WPE, not... "oh i can't get in and i didnt bring grenades." 

Ive seen some where their houses are half in stone.. and not breakable stone.. but part of the landscape.  Also you can't go up their ladders..  So they are pretty buggy

There are a few problems with WPE's..  I hope they fix soon. 

Spawns are off, ladders in their camps dont work right(u fall off them), their ships are unmanned and you slide off them if you attempt to get on them. This is tested with the fly command.  Altho in reality it would be cool to get next them board them, and kill their pirates on their ships(if they are meant to have pirates on their ships), and pirates at encampments that are on guns don't attack you unless you melee them, you can't even shoot them with a bow or gun.    

They need ALOT of work and polish.. It's as if they were just thrown in for singleplayer for enemies sake..  which is fine i suppose, since otherwise you'd have more ppl crying about not enough to do in sp.