Sign in to follow this  
Atlaneer

How much will game be on Xbox

So my question: For those of us that bought it for our kids who play on the console more, what do we do with the PC version once they won't touch it?

On 10/1/2019 at 9:22 PM, gadefence said:

So my question: For those of us that bought it for our kids who play on the console more, what do we do with the PC version once they won't touch it?

Tell them there are starving children in impoverished places in the world (like say Bangladesh or Detroit) who would love to have that PC version and if they want desert they will eat it or no tv for a week.

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2019 at 7:11 AM, boomervoncannon said:

Tell them there are starving children in impoverished places in the world (like say Bangladesh or Detroit) who would love to have that PC version and if they want desert they will eat it or no tv for a week.

Evidently you don't have modern western children.

They're raid the deserts while I'm doing something and then demand the game anyway (with puppy dog eyes so you can't even get too angry).

Fortnite has taught begging well.

1 hour ago, gadefence said:

They're raid the deserts while I'm doing something and then demand the game anyway (with puppy dog eyes so you can't even get too angry).

I am firmly of the opinion that children are a wonderful thing for other people to have. 

4 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I am firmly of the opinion that children are a wonderful thing for other people to have. 

Amen...

1 hour ago, gadefence said:

This is about setting a precedent early and sticking to it...

My kids never would have attempted this behaviour!  Begging at the grocery store would have equaled leaving straight away and then having a dinner made of of nothing they liked.  

Next time at the grocery store if I hear silence then, I get em a treat.

If they ever raided the desert before dinner then the closest they would get to fortnite would be tales from there friends as the Fuse box providing electricity to there room would be off...

But then I might be old fashioned...

Edited by Sulfurblade

3 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

My children are my niece and nephews 🙂 I agree. I enjoy it most when they go back.

6 minutes ago, gadefence said:

My children are my niece and nephews 🙂 I agree. I enjoy it most when they go back.

All of my friends are married with children. I am the cool uncle who comes over and does fun stuff, then I go home and I don’t have to punish anybody or pay for their college. All of my friends accuse me of cheating the system.