Sign in to follow this  
Nhaga

General character handling feedback

There is mostly one single thing that I was waiting for to be able to enjoy the game and it was a general improvement regarding the character handling.

What I am reffering to is : the moon gravity when jumping, the clunky vertical 1-2m jumps when going against a flat surface while being in the water,  the spazzing around of the characters when being pushed by an animal or going near a corpse, the ladder interactions from the surface of the sea, etc..

So today I launched the game after a few month break, and even though I think I noticed some slight improvements regarding this matter, I still wanted to post a feedback because I think all of these aspects could use some more polishing. I never played ARK so even though it seems like it would be a good reference point to know what we can expect, I don't really want this part of the game to be considered "good enough" for release as it is important for me (and hopefully other people) to have a character that feels solid and reliable.

The road map article doesn't seem to mention anything on this topic so I hope we can still expect some more improvements to the general character physics and animations.

Am Pretty sure those Things will be made shortly before Release. For its "good enough" but im sure we can expect some physics And atmosphere polishing. For me the Game is too Quit atm as so many Sounds Are missing And others ( penguins ) annoy me so Hard that i just Dont Want to hear them anymore. Missing glas Sound from rum bottles And all the small stuff

Getting pushed around your ship by placement-glitched tames is so annoying. Even getting pushed off of your ship.

Getting stuck underneath a wild, wandering elephant is very annoying as well.

Edited by Sovereign Snow
Spell Check