Sign in to follow this  
Scarborough1994

Blackwood has no fish

Now Blackfish doesn't have any fish at all, no sharks, no mantas, marlin, mermaids, and no whales, when will this be fixed.

I tried fighting a enemy players ship, i had to manually get my crew to board, and even then, my crew and hers, was all clumped together, it sucked.

I'd like for an option to remove SOTD and replace them with regular pirate ships but keep the undead guarding the treasure chests or encounter Ai pirates seeking the same treasure, how does a bullet hurt them but no longer arrows, it was the only thing that made it somewhat bearably even.

What is the recommended creature spawn for singleplayer?, i was on blackwood, travelled west got to that island, level 83 tiger, 2 leatherbacks, 3 crocs, definetly no chance of survival.

also does blackwood have WPE? if not then why?

I think Wild pirates should attempt to retake their lost encampment over a period of time, it's like a siege defence which would be IMMENSLY fun, but obviously don't make it OP, can you imagine shooting an enemy real pirate ship from the encampment you stole.

Again Blackwood map, getting metal nodes or least finding them is hard, least on ark they were near rivers and always on mountains, would be nice to see something similar to this

20 minutes ago, Scarborough1994 said:

also does blackwood have WPE? if not then why

Because I believe BW is a free map, and the person that made it is responsible for updating it, when you demand stuff that would be a paid DLC.

I am sure the BW creator is taking donations.

Metal and fish are still there, maybe in certain spots but apparently that's Blackwood.

Not another SOTD damned rant there are like 3 on the whole map WTH?

• Like 1

The ocean should be filled with fish, not in certain spots, i have no idea how to contact BW creator, but even if it's a free map, it should still be maintained and if its unable to be maintained by the developer, then it should be brought off that person and given to Atlas devs with the credit given to the creator, or at least atlas devs should create their own map.

all because a map is free, doesn't mean it shouldn't have the latest content.

The Forgotten Reach island is like a Golden Age region island. It is filled with dangerous creatures as well as mermaids and sharks along one coastline.

There are a few island that have different types of fish in the ponds you might find catfish for example and some have seabass and tuna around them these areas also have mantaray. The ocean is pretty empty I agree though we have been able to find a few fishing spots to haul in marlin.

We have only seen a couple SoTD spawn locations and have been chased by whales. I think I saw an .ini setting that you can adjust to increase that rate on the forums.

Finding all of the resources seems to be the biggest challenge so far. We have really had to set out and explore an entire island to find things. For example one of our players discovered a window flower garden that had medical herbs in it.

The map does need some work but it is playable and free so...

On 9/29/2019 at 8:05 PM, Scarborough1994 said:

The ocean should be filled with fish, not in certain spots, i have no idea how to contact BW creator, but even if it's a free map, it should still be maintained and if its unable to be maintained by the developer, then it should be brought off that person and given to Atlas devs with the credit given to the creator, or at least atlas devs should create their own map. 

all because a map is free, doesn't mean it shouldn't have the latest content.

Here you go-

Get Connected

--------------------------------------------
Twitter is where it happens. For the most up to date announcements and sneak peaks please be sure to follow me on TWITTER.

For community, sharing and bug reports please join our DISCORD.

================

Twitter!

Visit Now!
================

================

The Discord!

Join Now![discord.gg]
================