We updated our Server to the newest Version last night and on our Main Island we saw that the Ground from the Island is missing. Many Islands have no Ground but not every Island. What should I do?

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-29 at 20.49.19.jpeg

If it's an unofficial server and your save is from before the Mega-Update, you need to wipe and start fresh as they have made lots of changes to island levels.

It’s important to note that any savefile which used our older islands previously may have unpredictable issues after this update has been released, due to the level/technical changes that were made. 

We’d recommend wiping your saved data if you either used our jsons, or used our islands. For those playing on Blackwood specific saves, your data should be intact as well as those of you with completely custom islands.

You can read it here.

So all our Stuff is away and we have to start again or can we replace the Islands on the Grids? Because not all Islands are effected.

We are using the Atlas Server Control (ASC) for our Server. Is it possible that we only can replace the effected Islands and then play normaly again or shoud we delete the whole json and create a new one.

Edited by lolman2079

17 minutes ago, lolman2079 said:

So all our Stuff is away and we have to start again or can we replace the Islands on the Grids? Because not all Islands are effected.

We are using the Atlas Server Control (ASC) for our Server. Is it possible that we only can replace the effected Islands and then play normaly again or shoud we delete the whole json and create a new one.

Some people have exported their server again with the new ServerGridEditor and they could play properly. Maybe try to do that first and see if it works for you. Just replace your current .JSON file with the new one and see if it works 🙂

Okey thank you 🙂

Do you know if the other people used their Old Servergrid.json and imported the File in the newer Version of the ServerGridEditor and simply Exported it again? So that you don't need to change something you know ^^.

I would assume they have opened their older project file in ServerGridEditor, then exported it and used the new exported JSON on their servers.

I haven't tried it though but I would be prepared to wipe if I were you, just in case it doesn't work. I hope it does though!

Hello,

As NORLINRI said, I just opened my saved project in the new editor and then exported it again.

I did not do any change, just re-export the project.

Tonight I'll add some of the new islands. I'll let you know if everything worked

Hey Badspencer,

I already imported it and exported it again it worked very well. But right now we creating a new 4x3 Grid with all PowerStones etc. ^^