Sign in to follow this  
dsmithcc

Dino Speed .ini Command Not Working? and sotd json code

So i saw there was a .ini i could change for tamed dinos speed in atlas and ive played on a bunch of unofficial servers where it works but when i put this code in my game.ini ....

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[9]=1.0

nothing registers, all the other ones do like health, weight etc, but ive tested multiple different vaules, first 5, did nothing and then 20, did nothing so i sky rocketed it to 50 and still doesnt seem like its doing anything, not quite sure what im doing wrong can anyone help?

and this next code i was told i could put into my .json file to edit ships of the damned but i cant get this to work either, and unfortunately sotd are few and far between on blackwood and there all weak, if someone knows how to properly fix this it would be a huge help

"ServerCustomDatas1": "NPCShipDifficultyMult,NPCShipDifficultyLerp,NPCShipNumMult,ChanceForCold",

"ServerCustomDatas2": "1.0,1.0,0.1,0",

Edited by dsmithcc

actually it makes sense that, that speed .ini line doesnt effect in game because thats a perlevel stat and u cannot put stats into dino speed or player speed in atlas.....so is there a command for base speed of tamed creatures then i cant seem to find it anywhere

and as for the .json i realize that, thats for maps with multiple grids, is there a separate .json for blackwood?

Changing the NPCShipNumMult to less than 1 decreases spawns as you're multiplying the vanilla rate by 0.1. Change that to 2.0 and you'll get twice the spawns. 

Edited by Roteck

i did, sorry that was base numbers mine are actually like 2.0,2.0,5.0 i just dont think im using the .json correctly, do i need something in .json other than this line at all, and im running blackwood so i dont know if that has something to do with it.

It depends on where you put those lines in your json. It's much simpler to enter them n Servergrideditor. When you open a grid's settings on servergrideditor (ctrl right click or left click I believe) you'll see the custom server data text boxes. You'll need to enter your parameters and values on each grid

Edited by Roteck

if anyone is interested the correct creature speed code for game.ini is this line PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[9]=10.0

unfortunately for blackwood there isnt a .json and from what someone told me on iso's discord you cannot edit the sotd, unless you do difficulty multiplier but that increases wild dino level too unfortunately and it doesnt increase the amount that spawn, they really need to add a .json so i can add more sotd and change their levels or allow me to use the servergrideditor for blackwood