Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

New Atlas

I just played the new style of layout in blackwood, and as someone who is gonna be playing on xbox too I thought i'd give some feedback. First I love the ghostly ancestor pirate tutorial, don't know why but it reminded me of fable for some reason. secondly the controller now works great ,no need to use the mouse at all now. The maps are also much clearer, not sure about the new font, it overlaps slightly in the company log, but i'm sure i'll get used to it. Also the tutorials in the menu are a great idea too, really clear and easy to understand. Overall, nice job Team. Can't wait for the xbox release now. Many thx for the effort.

• Like 3

Hopefully they bring in Pirate encampments to official servers as I only play EU official. I'd love to see those pirate encampments on there also, they should have been in there first in my opinion, it supposed to be a multiplayer game but has been added to single player first.

Can only hope it comes soon to official servers.

5 hours ago, Samstag Freitagsson said:

I only miss a new hat...

@Jatheish @Dollie

Would be much more fun to start over with a new hat

I have the new hat, Which keeps flying around in all craftingstations like the Kraken Head Skin did 🙂

14 hours ago, zottel said:

I have the new hat, Which keeps flying around in all craftingstations like the Kraken Head Skin did 🙂

Serious? Screenshot pls. On singleplayer theres no new hat. Or dont I get a joke because of my bad englisch?

24 minutes ago, Samstag Freitagsson said:

Serious? Screenshot pls. On singleplayer theres no new hat. Or dont I get a joke because of my bad englisch?

Maybe u Need to log on a official First to get it. But my whole Company has the had.