Sign in to follow this  
Olthoi

I Play PvE, so i cant play for a week? Why?

Um, what?  So its Singleplayer, PvP NA, or nothing at all for a week?  Theyt actually want people to play the game right?

And why does it feel like everything they do hurts or hinders the dedicated few who have sticking around?

• Like 1

They made alot of imrpovements And using na PVP to gain More Data for Buhrufes etc. And judging by the player numbers it seems to work for now. 10k on one Server And Xbox will join too soon. Sure alot of Players just gonna join for 2 Weeks but even then its was more Players then it Used to be 

It shouldn’t be about player count it should be about equal access. With all the fixes on today patch it a wonder we were able to play at all on the old servers. 

30 minutes ago, zottel said:

They made alot of imrpovements And using na PVP to gain More Data for Buhrufes etc. And judging by the player numbers it seems to work for now. 10k on one Server And Xbox will join too soon. Sure alot of Players just gonna join for 2 Weeks but even then its was more Players then it Used to be 

Tracker is not accurate

https://atlas.hgn.hu/server/274

Notice 8 hours play time for many of these N/A and servers haven't even been up that long...

3 hours ago, Winter Thorne said:

Steam says the 24 hr peak is 2,521.   Where'd you get the 10k number from?

1 hour ago, zottel said:

Yeah just read it. Now im kinda dissapointed,but the Hope dies last ^^

Yeah, always go for steam charts. Trackers was doing good for awhile but it has been messing up for awhile unfortunately. I started noticing it when I clicked on certain servers to see the players on each grid. Wasn’t right.

for the hell of it I would get on if I could just for stress testing.

i would invite the pve guys to go on na pvp with god mode so they don’t have to worry just so we could stress test this 💩

• Like 1

The only reason NA is open right now is to test the crossplay. Otherwise it too would be closed until the 8th. You must realize this is primarily for the Xbox launch and for it to go smoothly. But be happy, that is money to continue development of the game. Which is good for everyone.

46 minutes ago, Baps said:

The only reason NA is open right now is to test the crossplay. Otherwise it too would be closed until the 8th. You must realize this is primarily for the Xbox launch and for it to go smoothly. But be happy, that is money to continue development of the game. Which is good for everyone.

Yeah I was saying that awhile ago. Money is money. And stress testing is stress testing.

guess what? A 10 day head start is also a 10 day head start. 

Just calling a spade a ♠️ 

edit: holy 💩 I never knew they had a spade emoji

Edited by Realist

23 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah I was saying that awhile ago. Money is money. And stress testing is stress testing.

guess what? A 10 day head start is also a 10 day head start. 

Just calling a spade a ♠️ 

edit: holy 💩 I never knew they had a spade emoji

Hey guess what.

They have a spade emoji.

3 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Hey guess what.

They have a spade emoji.

Well no 💩 boomer 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zottel said:

Which PVE Server you going @Realist?need to know where to drop the penguin Army 🙂

NA zottel. Going to be a while though. Gotta get those discovery points first 

As a PvE Player on Steam, I use the time untill relaunch in singleplayer. I explore islands, look for the new ones and test out wpe. Its pretty much fun so far. I also get to make may start procedure more efficent for relaunch.

11 hours ago, Olthoi said:

Um, what?  So its Singleplayer, PvP NA, or nothing at all for a week?  Theyt actually want people to play the game right?

And why does it feel like everything they do hurts or hinders the dedicated few who have sticking around?

7 minutes ago, Samstag Freitagsson said:

As a PvE Player on Steam, I use the time untill relaunch in singleplayer. I explore islands, look for the new ones and test out wpe. Its pretty much fun so far. I also get to make may start procedure more efficent for relaunch.

Yup, same, seeing as my old region is now a freeport I need to find a new spot.

using the time to explore in single player to find a new home from when the PVE servers drop.

• Thanks 1

I don't mind waiting a week, I am looking forward to coming back, even more so with crossplay with xbox. I'm hoping there will be many more people coming back again, I remember people coming back from the last wipe, it was great to see but it only lasted about 4 weeks if that.

The more people that play the better the experience, you have more interaction and also trade. We used to trade just in the chat and people came to our place and vice versa, only happens with more people online though. The past month I haven't played it at all, was 3 people on my grid at most, not great but looking forward to Oct 8th.

15 hours ago, Winter Thorne said:

Steam says the 24 hr peak is 2,521.   Where'd you get the 10k number from?

Same place they got the 40k a Server max player number...