Realist

Now that is dedication

I am proud to announce that for the first time at 7:20 at night atlas has reached its 24 hour peak.

this is no small feat, especially within the midst of a very near coming wipe. These dedicated people are coming on for the send off. This is not the end of the story but the beginning of a new chapter.

i was in awe. I expected to see a number like 200 around this time. I have now seen the dedication that the few have and I have a new found respect for them. I tip my hat to you.

even though I will he going to PVE I would assume that the dedication is on both sides and I might be on pvp as well once I get laid off.

i am starting to like this group and who knows, maybe this crossplay thing will work. I will surely meet people that I have already met over console which is good as well, but I am looking forward to meeting these other dedicated people I am talking about right now.

i raise my glass to you 🍻

29 minutes ago, hurricane moon said:

im  still gonna get a bear to take a dump outside your house

That is the whole point of having kids right? 😉

32 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

yes there is 70 people in H8 right now on NA pvp, guess they having a massive battle!

KrakenBowl is a lot of fun 

• Like 1

Yeah I would have been on if some dick head Chinese guy didn’t wipe me. Like 6 hours after the announcement of the wipe too! Hurts 😢

We were in the midst of the killing the kraken when the server went down. I wanted to end this chapter fighting.

We Build 20 mythical sloops to fight the Kraken 🙂 about 15 made it to the fight XD After that we dumped our gold to buy about 70 Dragon tokens And only tamed 2 which flew up into the Sky to Never be Seen again After a fire elemental attack

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 4:29 AM, lordkhan4444 said:

yes there is 70 people in H8 right now on NA pvp, guess they having a massive battle!

with sticks and stones i guess xD