Sign in to follow this  
Olthoi

4th Week Without Magic Mythos?

Used to be pretty mcuh every weekend, maybe every other.  Now they cant be bothered. 

The end is nigh me thinks.

21 minutes ago, Olthoi said:

Used to be pretty mcuh every weekend, maybe every other.  Now they cant be bothered. 

It pretty much tells you for how long they have known or at least suspected they would need to do a wipe. Why boost rates if it’s all going away soon anyway?

if by the end, you mean the wipe happening tonite, then yes.

Edited by boomervoncannon

43 minutes ago, Olthoi said:

@Winter Thorne hit the nail on the head with this. And to be honest I can’t take any credit whatsoever. Out of all the “evidence” I saw for it happening I didn’t once think of that.

that was good deduction on your part girl. Please stay btw. I will travel over to where you are. I have been told I can be pretty damn funny when I drink 😂

edit: plus I am a grinder so you never Know I might be a grind slave for a little while 😉

Edited by Realist
  • Like 1

We did sloop Kraken Battle today And had our gally Parked in freeport as we Wanted to tame a Couple Dragons After. The First gallys already went to H11 with Most of the tame tokens but that one stayed in E12  with around 300k Gold on it. As we Wanted to FT the bed was gone And the ship sunk,which is Not a Big Deal before a wipe BUT there was that 3 man Company That just Wanted to buy their First Crew And they salvaged the ship. We ported over to the freeport just out of curiosity And told them about the wipe. They were so disappointed that their treasure wont Last long. I feel so sorry for them

26 minutes ago, zottel said:

We did sloop Kraken Battle today And had our gally Parked in freeport as we Wanted to tame a Couple Dragons After. The First gallys already went to H11 with Most of the tame tokens but that one stayed in E12  with around 300k Gold on it. As we Wanted to FT the bed was gone And the ship sunk,which is Not a Big Deal before a wipe BUT there was that 3 man Company That just Wanted to buy their First Crew And they salvaged the ship. We ported over to the freeport just out of curiosity And told them about the wipe. They were so disappointed that their treasure wont Last long. I feel so sorry for them

Now that is a good trolling lol. You coming back zottel?

and wow, they didn’t know the wipe was happening? That actually must have sucked for them, regardless of the loot they got.

6 hours ago, Realist said:

Now that is a good trolling lol. You coming back zottel?

and wow, they didn’t know the wipe was happening? That actually must have sucked for them, regardless of the loot they got.

Yepp im definitly coming back ^^ someone Needs to get our trading discord going ^^

• Like 1