Sign in to follow this  
Ralle

So just to make it 100% clear

8 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

yep 11 hours til wipe, but im thinking about waiting for EU pvp server, NA gona be dead everyone is gona join the EU

Why not play both?  Join the NA server and treat it like a PTR.  Help with bug reports, etc.  You can always leave it to join the EU later.

1 hour ago, ljbendele said:

only NA is getting wiped  and reset tonight, rest are getting wiped and reset on the 8th

Your wording is either incorrect or unclear, depending on what you meant to say. All officials are being wiped tonite. Only NA PVP will be reset immediately, the others will be unavailable until crossplay launch on the 8th.

Edited by boomervoncannon

26 minutes ago, Cascco said:

I hope they will not delay 8th cause i took free day from work for this.

Taking time off from work for a video game launch is imo always inadvisable. Taking time off from work given GrapeCard and Wildcard’s track record is especially so.

Steam and Steam Charts says 1400 players on NA PVP, but Atlas Player Tracker says 5000. https://atlas.hgn.hu/ 🤔

Is that stress testing with bots or are there a load of Xbox players on there during this period? I don't even know if Atlas Player Tracker tracks from Steam or the game servers, if the former, then doesn't quite make sense.

16 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Steam and Steam Charts says 1400 players on NA PVP, but Atlas Player Tracker says 5000. https://atlas.hgn.hu/ 🤔

Is that stress testing with bots or are there a load of Xbox players on there during this period? I don't even know if Atlas Player Tracker tracks from Steam or the game servers, if the former, then doesn't quite make sense.

Nah gp. Player tracker has been acting weird for awhile now and has been off by a lot

says 9000 on right now, says 76 people are in my grid right now on PT, but when I log In it says 23, so PT is way way way off!

Edited by lordkhan4444

Taking time off from work for a video game launch is imo always inadvisable. Taking time off from work given GrapeCard and Wildcard’s track record is especially so.

Depends on point of view, i like to play with friends so if they have a free day to play so do i. Thats my time to relax from work , having fun.