Sign in to follow this  
Ralle

So just to make it 100% clear

So just to make it 100% clear.

All servers wipe the 28th.
Only NA PvP will be put back up straight away.
All other servers will have to wait til october 8th to be restarted (10 day wait).

Want to make sure since I am having some people say EU PvP will restart at 28th aswell but I can't find any info on that.

correct and it's a totally retarded way to wipe , why is na pvp being brought back up immediatly , does it matter that xbobs cant start on same day ? 

if you the devs are not ready for xplay then don't wipe yet make sure everything is fully ready for all players to start at same time , 

• Like 2

maybe they change it into a PTR because of an unfair adv. but they obv. want to test stuff.

It's just another way they figured out to punish the last lack of players who were playing theyr game. 

On these days it's not the best idea to shut down a game for 10 days. Especially when you already stand on the front end of a plank with a mob behind you... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ralle said:

So just to make it 100% clear.

All servers wipe the 28th.
Only NA PvP will be put back up straight away.
All other servers will have to wait til october 8th to be restarted (10 day wait).

Want to make sure since I am having some people say EU PvP will restart at 28th aswell but I can't find any info on that.

If this is true, then its suicide for Atlas on Steam.

But then least steam players will be leftover complaining while they xbox players get screwed too.

And again communications at its worst. If I release such a change, I'll need to stay tuned on community to answer questions before rumors do any damage and to show respect for the base of players still playing and getting wiped.

Wipe is needed, I agree.

But a present for the loyality so far is need to.

Will Singleplayer be available at least, so we can explore the new islands and have some fun killing wpe?

Edited by Samstag Freitagsson

The crazy thing too is that xbox aren't exactly going all out to advertise atlas either, silly move considering the release is just over a week away.

25 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

The crazy thing too is that xbox aren't exactly going all out to advertise atlas either, silly move considering the release is just over a week away.

im hoping it will be in the xbox spot light so we have as many new cheeks to clap as possible. they better be advertising on face book and all the major media platforms too... or ima be upset

46 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

im hoping it will be in the xbox spot light so we have as many new cheeks to clap as possible. they better be advertising on face book and all the major media platforms too... or ima be upset

facebook is out, for the teens..

6 hours??

Sigh, where is this company?

@Dollie @Jatheish  ?

Do you remember when there was promises of more communication? I just checked, and I can see the last contact on the forums was the update announcement, the following few hours there was a few posts on twitter, nothing for hours, and 2 hours ago another random post on twitter. I am very close to reinstalling discord.

16 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

6 hours??

Sigh, where is this company?

@Dollie @Jatheish  ?

Do you remember when there was promises of more communication? I just checked, and I can see the last contact on the forums was the update announcement, the following few hours there was a few posts on twitter, nothing for hours, and 2 hours ago another random post on twitter. I am very close to reinstalling discord.

In the PTR Forum they ignore everything too and no updates or news. 

Well as i can see only NA server will be up so, only NA players will play, and i am almost sure that wipe will be delayed cause of some troubles.

Edited by Cascco

1 hour ago, Cascco said:

Well as i can see only NA server will be up so, only NA players will play, and i am almost sure that wipe will be delayed cause of some troubles.

Hello Mr. Pessimistic, le'sigh.. Have some faith  brother!

curious to see how many thousands of new gamers will appear in Atlas coming from Xbots and how many will perish after a few days.

I have faith, but i rly want ATLAS to be a good game...no..sry, awasome game. Still i know how it was in the past , in ARK, in ATLAS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eeeceee said:

giphy.gif

Xbox players ?! 

😂

Edited by Rising
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

yep 11 hours til wipe, but im thinking about waiting for EU pvp server, NA gona be dead everyone is gona join the EU

That is not only a good mentality to have but it will probably be a very common one.

the main reason everyone should have this mentality is to show the devs that their decision making skills need A LOT of work.

i have thought they have made bad decisions before, but this one I just said “why the hell would you think that was a good idea?” This one really topped the charts for me.

2 hours ago, eeeceee said:

giphy.gif

Damn, I had to give you props for that 😂

2 hours ago, Cascco said:

I have faith, but i rly want ATLAS to be a good game...no..sry, awasome game. Still i know how it was in the past , in ARK, in ATLAS.

Hey man, I get you. I want this to be successful as well. If I go and get all 1752 discovery points and they say “hey, we are closing down the game” I am going to be pissed.

and so is @PeglegTheAngry because then he would have eaten all those bees for nothing.

devs don’t make peg’s sacrifice be for not! 😢

serious post btw, with some comedic value, but I feel like I needed to say this to make sure the few didn’t see this as me trolling. I do hope for the best.