Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Rising

How to transfer Save from Official network to Single Player mode?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to transfer my save from Official NA PVE to single player mode ?

Since the wipe has been confirmed and I don't want to have to do it all again in single player mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Sorry. The risk of wipes is part and parcel of the EA experience. I understand your feelings because I’m also NA pve and will be getting wiped, but it is what it is. To the best of my knowledge there is no transfer mechanism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Nope. Sorry. The risk of wipes is part and parcel of the EA experience. I understand your feelings because I’m also NA pve and will be getting wiped, but it is what it is. To the best of my knowledge there is no transfer mechanism. 

With this new "Wild Pirate Camps" if I understand the proposal that seems to make the game more realistic and immersive but at the same time is a great tool to permanently get rid of solo players or small groups.

Imagine how much TIME it will take for a solo player to level up, unleash the skills needed to make weapons, and a boat with some cannon pick up some gold and then and until the island kills all NPCs and NPC Boats on an island. .

In the race to claim an island time is the most important thing and the solo/ small group will not have that advantage.

All of this for a solo can take days already a large group does in hours. and they can even eliminate all ground NPCs with just punches in minutes.

What I foresee is to happen what happened in the early days after the launch which was where 6~10 mega companies had all the islands and who played solo was sentenced to lead in LawLess vying for space with those same companies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rising said:

With this new "Wild Pirate Camps" if I understand the proposal that seems to make the game more realistic and immersive but at the same time is a great tool to permanently get rid of solo players or small groups.

Imagine how much TIME it will take for a solo player to level up, unleash the skills needed to make weapons, and a boat with some cannon pick up some gold and then and until the island kills all NPCs and NPC Boats on an island. .

In the race to claim an island time is the most important thing and the solo/ small group will not have that advantage.

All of this for a solo can take days already a large group does in hours. and they can even eliminate all ground NPCs with just punches in minutes.

What I foresee is to happen what happened in the early days after the launch which was where 6~10 mega companies had all the islands and who played solo was sentenced to lead in LawLess vying for space with those same companies.

A tool to get rid of solo players? If I was a solo player I’d be damn happy about this. There isn’t a more boring singleplayer game than this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Percieval said:

A tool to get rid of solo players? If I was a solo player I’d be damn happy about this. There isn’t a more boring singleplayer game than this.  

Yes for single player mode will be great, but the WPC will eventually arrive on the official Network, let's say there is practically a scheduled wipe after what will happen on 08/Oct.

Sorry, Just trying to see things a bit further.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Percieval said:

A tool to get rid of solo players? If I was a solo player I’d be damn happy about this. There isn’t a more boring singleplayer game than this. 

This doesn't make it any less boring.  One more NPC to beat up.  Reskinned AoD, basically.  The game needs competition.  On pvp that might mean better combat mechanics and getting rid of offline combat.  On pve that means better trading mechanics and more exclusive crafting professions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to OP's question:

 

idk if they release saves like for ark legacy servers, there was no statement for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well some patches and the changes coming with them will lead to a wipe for singleplayer too. Not forced but it makes sence.

just start over, in singleplayer you can have much more options set by you and so the game can better fit your playingstyle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

er.. The Ocean map itself is being overhauled, SP uses the same Ocean Map as Official.. any island/grid you  have base on.. on the Pve official now.. wont exist(if that grid was changed or moved)  on the new map even if you transferred it over to the Sp Ocean map (what will be the new map too?)

Edited by Liatni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 12:07 PM, Rising said:

Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to transfer my save from Official NA PVE to single player mode ?

Since the wipe has been confirmed and I don't want to have to do it all again in single player mode.

Isn't there a way to use Admin commands in single player?  You could recreate your character, and give it the same name if you wish, and then grant yourself the amount of XP needed to open up all the skills you need.  Though, in single player, I don't see how you can not have all the skills available at some point.  I assume that's how single player works.  I mean, you would at a minimum, need a lot more than now.  How would you get anything done, when building bases kept you from building ships, and kept you from taming, and kept you from crafting needed items?  I have never played single player, so I don't know how that works.

But, I do assume that you can use admin codes, and spawn codes, and so you could give yourself everything you had, before the move to single player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you can do Admin spawn and cheats on SP and change some of the ini  for your SP stuff, as well.. mm

Edited by Liatni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I don't like the single player, I get the temptation to unlock everything using commands is too big lol.
After losing everything more than once it is frustrating to return to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...