Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

wipe on 28th

No, it only means that Realist has to join EUPVP so to not be a week behind... right where we want him to be... thank you Devs...!!!:skull:

• Like 1

Well if it's anything like the last previous wipes it will be unfair to console players because I know very well what happens. As soon as you can play after the wipe, people spawn on islands, especially lawless and then spam the foundations all over the island to claim their space. You can imagine how bad it is in just 1 week alone, not every island but quite a few.

I would have had both start at the same time if it was up to me or if it was possible. Console is getting an unfair advantage, coming from a pc player that is.

3 hours ago, Sheepshooter said:

No, it only means that Realist has to join EUPVP so to not be a week behind... right where we want him to be... thank you Devs...!!!:skull:

Nah, said I was going to go to unofficial servers even before the wipe was announced. Since the launch is on oct 8th I wonโ€™t even be able to play for the first week, so unfortunately the devs screwed me. Was expecting it to launch later in the year.

ill let you know what unofficial I go to though

• Sad 1

Did they announce crossplay on unofficial?

Oh, yep there probably will be. That should be fun.

Edited by eeeceee

Thank god i can leave this sad excuse for a game. No way im going to start over when they didnt even fix any of the core problems.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

once again correct me if im wrong but is not all xboxers just gona join EU pvp after all the wipes happen? why would they join NA? to have a disadvantage.

6 hours ago, DannyUK said:

As soon as you can play after the wipe, people spawn on islands, especially lawless and then spam the foundations all over the island to claim their space.

do you really think there are enough active people left that this will be a problem with decay active?

ย 

1 hour ago, lordkhan4444 said:

once again correct me if im wrong but is not all xboxers just gona join EU pvp after all the wipes happen? why would they join NA? to have a disadvantage.

Exactly. I was laughing and shaking my head at the same time. NA pvp is going to remain dead and EU is going to have a ton of both NA and EU players on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

9 minutes ago, Realist said:

Exactly. I was laughing and shaking my head at the same time. NA pvp is going to remain dead and EU is going to have a ton of both NA and EU players on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ahahaha. Yeah so funny. You are relevant.

Hopefully, eu pvp guys just play on na pvp server. Afaik, all servers are hosted in germany anyway.

8 hours ago, Wichtelman said:

do you really think there are enough active people left that this will be a problem with decay active?

ย 

Simple answer, yes.