Sign in to follow this  
FlayAllster

How to find out the parameters of animals?

Hello.
We got a lot of animals from another clan, they have a good level from birth.
But they were pumped.
Are there programs (like "Ark Smart Breeding") or ways to determine what parameters were originally in animals? for breeding.

5 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Best so far:

its just taming stats, its not work.

me need executor base stats like Ark smart breeding  Flyer3.jpg.e0a07eea6f5be00252a4a97048ddf

Yeah I know, sorry, I spent an hour searching for such a thing, and I didn't know of a program that used extracted info. That website is still quite good though, so I thought I would link it for you.

I would guess that the animals you have were leveled up in the useful stats, and unlike ark, their inventory shows how much points they get per level. So, when I found a whole bunch of animals, I went around looking at the stats that most likely did not get leveled up, and compared how much pts per level they got. If that makes sense? Just breed the best male with all your females, and then eventually start breeding in the other rescue males you got just in case they have good stats. 😛

I don't know how to code unfortunately, but ark smart breeding is open source so hopefully someone will make such a thing for atlas. I can't imagine it would be too difficult, as atlas breeding is copy pasted.

Edited by eeeceee
  • Like 1

You could just breed them, similar level tames from the same company are likely of the same stock so a baby would give you the stats.

If not you could use a known stat tame to compare a bred baby with.

Both slow, but the best I can think of.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Yeah, and looking at the ancestors to work out what was going on with the breeding. 🙂

Oh! good idea, My initial captured tames were given names like F-W14 for female with 14 levels of weight. others might do similar names.

Haha, often when you purchase a animal, you can check the ancestors and see that there is ancestors named "800 DMG", for example, and your newly purchased animal has 500 dmg.

• Haha 1

This has been a failing of ARK and Atlas alike.  They don't want you to know the stats.  But that's ridiculous, because you DO know the stats, if you are the one who tamed/raised the baby.  You just don't know what you have when you are given something from somebody else, or a noob tames something in your Company, then immediately runs around adding levels, before recording the stats.  What's so wrong with just showing us what the base stats are?  It would actually incentivize more play.  You may get an average bear from a noob taming it, or somebody giving it to you, and you see that it was one good stat, and that stat is better than what your breeding line has...so you now set about breeding to get that stat into your breeding line.

But, as it is now, you likely don't know, so you don't mess with it.

I enjoyed the private servers in ARK that had the spyscopes that allowed you to see those stats.  I would suspect that they have them for this game now...for private servers.

• Thanks 1