Rofelo

Create PVP Events

With the upcoming reworks being focused on creating combat, adventure, and players spending more time at sea, I think that there should be various events that broadcast to the players and appear on their maps. These events would give players enough time to travel across multiple zones to reach them before they spawn.

These can be PVE combat events with amazing rewards, high value sunken treasure, high value flotsam, or abandoned ships that can be claimed by whoever wins the skirmish that would follow.

• Like 2

I had an idea I posted in general discussion about somethin that could help bring different groups to specific locations at specific times for pvp. Adding some type of village control points similar to what Darkfall Online had.

Just basic housing that cant be destroyed, can be just the place for 5 to 10 man companies to survive. Make them pay taxes to a totem to own the house and possibly a safe ship storage that cost more for house owners. Every 12 hours have this totem go live for any company to capture and to get the gold that they pay in taxes. When these go live to capture several company may show up creating more pvp and smaller companies would prolly fill these locations quick.

They already have Wild Pirates for Single and non-dedicated players.  It is not available for dedicated and official for now.  Since the point of the game is exploration, they are not broadcast, instead those who explore first get the rewards.