UDO

go away on holiday come back tames claimed

why are the timers on claims shorter then the 10 day for buildings ? i go on holiday come back tames claimed , now the players that claimed them are refreshing timers so i cant get them back ,even though there is no way for them to get the tames out they are just doing it now out of spite

the timers in this game  need to have some consistency across the board starting with tames being same as the structures ,

Yeh happened to me and was even claimed by someone I had an alliance with. Never offered them back either. And it was pve. It's a dog eat dog world for sure.

I had this happen to me months ago, especially when the tames were claimable on ships with that bug. Logged in to find my tames claimed, managed to box them off with walls but they kept re spawning on island and resetting timers.

Shouldn't be happening in PvE anyway, for many people this just adds fuel to the fire when people do this because for some it will turn into payback and griefing them back. You find out where this company is and spam huge walls in their shipyards. I hope the devs sort it out before it kills the game off again.

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I had this happen to me months ago, especially when the tames were claimable on ships with that bug. Logged in to find my tames claimed, managed to box them off with walls but they kept re spawning on island and resetting timers.

Shouldn't be happening in PvE anyway, for many people this just adds fuel to the fire when people do this because for some it will turn into payback and griefing them back. You find out where this company is and spam huge walls in their shipyards. I hope the devs sort it out before it kills the game off again.

the most annoying part is they cant get them out yet keep resettting timers , so they will just starve and die so noone gets them , 

Edited by UDO

5 hours ago, gumbyc said:

There shouldn’t be any timers on tames. Your not around they starve and die. 

this 100%

18 hours ago, UDO said:

the most annoying part is they cant get them out yet keep resettting timers , so they will just starve and die so noone gets them ,

Then build a roof over the stable, so that the spinners can not reset the timer.

51 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Then build a roof over the stable, so that the spinners can not reset the timer.

i have fully enclosed it yet the timers resetting , which is odd , still wipe coming so non issue for now but needs looking at later by devsD

Edited by UDO

There is a timer for tames to die. It's called food and hunger. And for all the players who like it a little bit diverse, there is a special second timer on them: 8 days until they are claimable. 

And how was it possible for others to claim your tames? Are you on pvp? Because I lock in all my tames (on pve) because of snakes and other dangerous issues who will kill all the tames.

Well for me after an update I could no longer get online to play, but one that was claimed earlier was where a group member left it in an allies camp while I was offline. He never gave it back.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:10 AM, Atlantis said:

Don't think that works, if they are claimed all you have to do is be in render ranger or go near wall and it will reset the timer, at least that's how I understand it and that's what happened to me also even though they were inside.

If they claim them they don't get them anyway, I just taunt them until they die so we both lose out. They call this PvE or so they say.

If I started gaming on my hols my wife would castrate me! great if I wanted to sing soprano.

Edited by Whitehawk
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 1:48 AM, Whitehawk said:

If I started gaming on my hols my wife would castrate me! great if I wanted to sing soprano.

this is so true , the idea of holidays is to be away relaxing enjoying REAL LIFE not make believe , 

Yeh I do, the fact I don't do gaming online when i'm on holiday is called respect and maturity. It's all part of growing up y'see. Oh and much cheaper than a divorce solicitor.

Edited by Whitehawk

OP Raise a ticket with GS.  They have surprisingly logical GMs, that, will look at the full situation, and act upon it in a smart, fair way.

If you went on hols, and your animals are still in your pens, in your base and the other players are just resetting timers to stick it to you, then, you'll get them back.  If your pets were claimed, and they're in another base being used, then I'd say you're out of luck, but, in this case, raise a ticket, and logic will prevail.