Sign in to follow this  
GCDragonfli

Painting by numbers

THIS is in Reference to Spray Painter and Brush 

I was wondering if it would BE Possible for you or someone to do list showing different items and the numbers that work with painting .. We have a set of number ( 1 - 6 ) to work with.

BUT, what is what .. other than guessing what goes where and then having to redo something, because it was the wrong number _ OR _ is it just to much to ask for at this time and being this early into the game.

OR adding something Like Dying Clothes has ( you can see the colors there and where they are going. ) _ But for the Sprayer .. it's all guess work.

Edited by GCDragonfli

I don't disagree that they could use some kind of pre-visualization with the painter, but for the time being, I just carry a brush and a spraypainter, brush first to get the numbers right, then lock in the spraypaint numbers and go.

There's no visualization for the spray painter because it's designed to do multiple sections at one time. IE a length of walls or a side of a ship. 

The best thing to do is, as mentioned previously, carry a paint brush and the painter. smack a wall or plank and click the section you want to paint. then switch to the painter and enable that section. Paint all those at one time. Rinse and repeat for other sections. I will sometimes carry two painters so I can do all of one section and then switch and do all of the other sections.

cheers

Im gonna see if I can upload my pc atlas sail designs onto the xbox version, will be a bonus if I can.