Dollie

WPE and Megapatch Live on PTR

All the same thing with the same problems?

I'm sure @Dollie will reply to her thread shortly, she has just made a thread about xbox twitter.

If there is a wipe, many (including us) will no longer be in this project. The second wipe is already too much.

1 minute ago, Daigari said:

If there is a wipe, many (including us) will no longer be in this project. The second wipe is already too much.

Yeah but you know another will happen after the official release right? I mean, there might even be more before that. Yeah EA is definitely not for you.

even coming in as an Xbox player, I would hope they actually have even a minimal amount of innovation, because if they did, I will even get wiped at least twice before the release if they can actually do a mediocre job. If they can do an actual awesome job then I might get wiped 4 times.

this brings me to that whole entitlement thing. These pc players think they have a right to something in an EA game. Really boggles my mind right now. 

“Hey, this is EA, I have every right to anything I have ever done. That is what EA is of course”.  Loving it

I did not say anything about the fact that "we have a right to something"

I wrote that many will leave, and it will be. After the first wipe game, left a lot of accounts-online fell several times. Periodically come ephemeral (thatch-makers), and go, leaving behind piles of garbage 🙂

This is not the first mega-update, and not the last. They will be with each update to do the wipe and after the official release?

Much smarter would be to make these innovations, if they are so global, on a separate world, and allow transfer from the old worlds. In ARC system transfers with maps on map works without problems.

Give players time to transfer, and then just delete the old server.

Edited by Daigari

18 minutes ago, Daigari said:

I did not say anything about the fact that "we have a right to something"

I wrote that many will leave, and it will be. After the first wipe game, left a lot of accounts-online fell several times. Periodically come ephemeral (thatch-makers), and go, leaving behind piles of garbage 🙂

This is not the first mega-update, and not the last. They will be with each update to do the wipe and after the official release?

Much smarter would be to make these innovations, if they are so global, on a separate world, and allow transfer from the old worlds. In ARC system transfers with maps on map works without problems.

Give players time to transfer, and then just delete the old server.

So horrible that isn’t even funny. So you still want the advantage but just the delayed advantage? Glad to see you are a fan of fair play lol

just a pretty quick clue here. There is no “many will leave”. If you think 1500 which is the max average would leave then “no” that many won’t. A lot of expecting the wipe anyways. But even if you were correct and let’s say all 1500 leave.... that still pales in comparison to the thousands that will be joining so who cares.

and for that matter, even if only 10k Xbox players join that would still dwarf what is playing right now. And I mean really, do we think only 10k Xbox players are going to buy the game. I mean really?

you know what will happen? If people get ganked by level 100’s on their first day. Yep, your whole game just failed.

dont get me the hey we are recruiting crap. Xbox doesn’t want that plain and simple. Its all about enjoying the game like everyone else lol

lol you think pc people are toxic? as the joker said "wait till they get a load of me" xbox kiddies are gona be much worst. they want be looking to join you they will be looking to crush you! keep in mind they outnumber the pc crowd probaly around 25 to 1 if I had to guess. 

5 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

lol you think pc people are toxic? as the joker said "wait till they get a load of me" xbox kiddies are gona be much worst. they want be looking to join you they will be looking to crush you! keep in mind they outnumber the pc crowd probaly around 25 to 1 if I had to guess. 

Yes of course. There will be a lot more Xbox people especially nowadays. 

I would never let anyone join us whether they are pc or Xbox. I don’t trust gamers Unless I actually know them I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them.

Edited by Realist

I tested out the Single Player WPE's, and my experience is here, and I have some Questions, would be awesome if someone from Atlas Dev could answer:

Someone will come, buy something, and maybe play for three days.... Ridiculously 🙂

On account of the "advantages" - let's everyone who buys the game, will require a wipe? Is that logical?

Edited by Daigari

45 minutes ago, MASKARADO BR said:

I change to the PTR and still I can not find the pirates, I already flew for several quadrants and nothing, someone helps me

Pirate Encampments are for Single player atm so guess You Need to Start singleplayer.

4 minutes ago, zottel said:

Pirate Encampments are for Single player atm so guess You Need to Start singleplayer.

I'm playing singleplayer and even then I didn't find any pirates

50 minutes ago, MASKARADO BR said:

I'm playing singleplayer and even then I didn't find any pirates

They can spawn on claimable islands. Surely not in the freeport nor lawless.

Go from island to island and once you find one with pirates.

I thought they said you would be able to turn the encampments on or off in single player, would they be on as default?

3 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

Eu pensei que eles disseram que você seria capaz de ativar ou desativar os acampamentos no modo single player, eles seriam ativados como padrão?

Is that why I didn't find any?

Have you tried to reinstall @MASKARADO BR ? Would be quicker than finding any info/help here, and is 50% likely to fix your problem, 50% guaranteed by eeeeeeceeeeeeeeee 🙂