Sign in to follow this  
Ress

Help custom stacks

Hi, in gameUsersettings.ini I  added a line

ItemStackSizeMultiplier=5.000000 under [ServerSettings]

and it increased my stack sizes and all is great just like in ARK. Exept in ARK I had a problem with meat primal, meat fish, primal fish some other items etc so I went to the ARKs wiki and gotten the item names and added some extra lines like:

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=150, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMutton_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=150, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Honey_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=200, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=50, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=150, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=500, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_Fish_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_CorruptedPolymer_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=500, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

And I had everything ideal as I wanted. Now on Atlas my little line

ItemStackSizeMultiplier=5.000000

works great, but the problem from ARK, like meat and  don;t change their stacks, I need to add an extra line them, but I don't know how to go about it since I cant find the names on wiki. Any ideas ?

I need something like this

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=150, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

to work for fish and meat on ATLAS just idk how what are they called probably not RawPrimeMeat

Edited by Ress

Hello and welcome to the Atlas general discussion forums. Unfortunately no one with any ini.file expertise is available to answer your post right now. Please listen carefully to the following options as our menu has changed:

To have Boomer write a long winded screed philosophizing about some element of gameplay you may or may not care about, punctuated by Gen X in jokes, pop culture or historical references, please post 1.

To have Realist get back to you with an answer to the same problem for console players once Atlas has been released to Xbox, please post 2 and wait for console release.

To have @Winter Thorne arrange to have the answer delivered to you in game via Atlas mail, please post 3.

To have Chucksteak give you a sharp snarky reply that would be the sort of thing George Carlin might have said, post 4

To have Whitehawk tell you how much he loves playing Atlas with or without the changes to your ini file, post 5

To have Doc Holiday tell you he has 2 ini files, one for each of you, post 6

To have @Dollie maybe actually get your question answered, send her chocolates and flowers, ask really nicely, and post 7.

Please stay on the thread after your issue has (hopefully) been addressed for a brief customer satisfaction survey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don’t you

forget about me

Don’t 

Don’t

Don’t

Don’t

Don’t you....

Apropos of nothing but 80’s references I always preferred Say Anything with Jon Kusack, because of amazing lines like:

”She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen,”

So if you guys know so much about women, how come you’re at, like, a Gas n Sip on a Friday night with no women anywhere?”

”The world is full of guuuuys. Don’t be a guy. Be a man.”

and

"Well sir, I've given it a lot of thought, and I've decided that I don't wanna buy anything, sell anything, or process anything as a career. I don't wanna buy anything sold or processed, sell anything processed or bought, or process anything bought or sold for a living. I don't wanna repair anything bought, sold or processed. I dunno sir, I haven't got it figured all out yet. Right now I just wanna hang with your daughter."

Edited by boomervoncannon