Hattrix

BLACKWOOD - where are the saves?

I want to make sure my Blackwood server gets saved every few hours or so, but I can't seem to find the save file. Right now I'm manually enabling cheats and doing a  "cheat saveworld" but I can't find each save and there should be a few out there.

Can someone point me to where the files are and what the naming convention is?

Thanks!

I've Googled and researched and sifted through forums, but I still can't find the location and naming convention for the saved Blackwood game for a dedicated server.

Someone HAS to know this.

Please help!

Did you set up the location of the Saves in the config?  Using the ARK template you create a Saves folder in Shootergame folder and then et the saves to that location

Somehow, I tracked it down but it only saves to the file when the server is shut down. Even when I do a cheat saveworld command  as an admin it doesn't save. To save at a specific moment in time, I need to shut down the server, copy the save as another name, then restart the server.      Ugh 

Has there been any progress made in figuring out how to do more frequent saves?  I just started playing on Blackwood in single player and non-dedicated and it makes me nervous as all get out that the actual world doesn't save until you log out.  So if you crash at all you lose all progress in your play session.  It's strange that you can do the saveworld command and it saves the files that refer to your player character and log and all that, but the actual blackwood.atlas file that saves the map/items/animals is untouched.

You can specify a Save folder using ?AltSaveDirectoryName=SomeWhere and the files will be saved in ShooterGame\Saved\SomeWhere
I backup via 7zip in the start up script before starting the server. I backup to a folder in my OneDrive with a dated file.
Atlas doesn't respond to the SaveWorld command.
The save file for the map e.g "Blackwood.atlas" is in use the whole time that the server is running.
I doubt its possible to backup a live server.