Sign in to follow this  
Msudawg

20+ quality level treasure maps

How do you complete these as a single player?  I use a bear for maps, but at this level the AOD is close to level 100.  

A good crab will do more damage than a bear with it's double smash (left and right attack at same timedoes 2x damage of one claw) it can also reach places bears cannot reach and you don't get aggro from tigers, lions, gorgons or pretty much and mob other than squids hydra and the 2 elemental types. Use your natures touch before you spawn the map and wait about 2 seconds so by the time they are out of the ground natures cry is up for 2x dmg. Animals can also use crafted foods such as shrunken head stew for faster stam regen (great for elephants) haven't tried spiced rum on them but more dmg and damage resist would help a solo player greatly.

• Like 1

A high level tamed bear is suficient, but will take a while. you can take out 1-2 of the big ones, before they dig into the ground to re-generate.

Just breed one bear, and wear some plate armour.

Or two bears. You can just use a normal bear as the second bear, another bred one would be "better" though. The second bear should be opposite sex, so it provides mate boost.

Lvl bears up to 800hp and they will be fine, lvl them up to 1k hp and they are even less likely to die.

I would suggest trying to do the crab thingo though, as you can then also get those boosted maps if you ever do find such a map on golden age.

34 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Just breed one bear, and wear some plate armour.

Or two bears. You can just use a normal bear as the second bear, another bred one would be "better" though. The second bear should be opposite sex, so it provides mate boost.

Lvl bears up to 800hp and they will be fine, lvl them up to 1k hp and they are even less likely to die.

I would suggest trying to do the crab thingo though, as you can then also get those boosted maps if you ever do find such a map on golden age.

"just" breed... Maybe possible if there is 4x breeding event. Most of the players can't breed because of no time.

• Like 1

Well they don't get the myth bps and good gold from such high level treasure maps, I guess.

Haha, nah... it's kinda true for sure, I think you saw my post in the thread about 2x.

However, most of the players who can't breed because of no time, could've just spent those 4 terrible hours during baby phase, then did at least 2 imprints, instead of wasting time not being able to play further content and just playing the same content. Just suck it up once and get it done, even though all the other stuff about breeding being possible (healthy) or not is still there. Did that make sense?

For new players, I offer to breed animals for them, they just gotta imprint. Often, the new players will then sit there and watch as the babies are born, then they just end up sitting around watching more and helping out. Then when they have a brand new spanking imprinted bear, they are ecstatic and say to me "thanks, that wasn't so bad, but I'm glad I don't really need to do it again".

I really want 4x breeding now, damn you.

edit: ohhhh you can actually just use two high lvl tamed bears, opposite sex for mate boost. That's what i did until a breeding event occurred haha

Edited by eeeceee
  • Haha 1