Sign in to follow this  
Grigory Grogswallow

Help im stuck

So yesterday I returned to game after 4 months away. An hour into the game I got stuck in a crevice.

That was like 6 hours ago.

Please tell me there is a suicide command. This very close to being the sadest game experience ever.

6 minutes ago, Grigory Grogswallow said:

Is there a poop command?

Collect from animals.but if you are stuck just punch in the Air Till You die. Takes about 5 minutes but better than beeing stuck for 6 more hours 

Humans don't poop 😞

There was a poop command in ark. Which was useful, however, I got stuck in a rock with my best bred pteranadon on one occasion, and being stuck in the rock caused my character to go into stasis. You can't poop in stasis. This meant that I had to punch the air for about 4 hours before I died.

It's much better in atlas, you just need to punch for a minute or two, even when stuck in a rock.

Side note: why don't humans poop? Is it just because we can punch ourselves to death now? Lol. Why don't babies poop also. You would think babies would poop the most, they are poop machines aren't they?

Edited by eeeceee

49 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Humans don't poop 😞

There was a poop command in ark. Which was useful, however, I got stuck in a rock with my best bred pteranadon on one occasion, and being stuck in the rock caused my character to go into stasis. You can't poop in stasis. This meant that I had to punch the air for about 4 hours before I died.

It's much better in atlas, you just need to punch for a minute or two, even when stuck in a rock.

Side note: why don't humans poop? Is it just because we can punch ourselves to death now? Lol. Why don't babies poop also. You would think babies would poop the most, they are poop machines aren't they?

Humans poop if you hang them^^ Babys Dont poop so They Look Sweet And your Charakter doesnt poop so you Dont leave a trace if you Steal from someone XD imagine Walking around so Quit that no One hears you And then your Charakter poops XD 

• Like 1

Early last year when there were negative effects from vitamins you would indeed poop yourself to death. I would make a mini-game of how many I could stack on top of each other before I died when sailing on a raft.(got 4 one time) This was early iterations when if you had the wind against you, you went nowhere. They changed the hilarious pooping animation and sound around the same time they added the whole move even when the wind is against you thing.

I always find it odd that you can't urinate though, I'm sure many a sailor owes their life to having to drink their own wee.

If you want to kill yourself quicker and find yourself without poop then hold down delete or whatever you have the yell key bound to while punching.  It drains your stam much quicker.  Once out of stam you can let go since your character stops relaying sounds from your mic at max volume, but continue punching and each time you do you lose more health until you die.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

Early last year when there were negative effects from vitamins you would indeed poop yourself to death. I would make a mini-game of how many I could stack on top of each other before I died when sailing on a raft.(got 4 one time) This was early iterations when if you had the wind against you, you went nowhere. They changed the hilarious pooping animation and sound around the same time they added the whole move even when the wind is against you thing.

I remember that XD puking was also a thing. Still remember the First sloop we Build And just Wanted to Sail a few Meters before going to bed. Had it Parked with the front Howards the Island And couldnt move an Inch so we scuttled it