Sign in to follow this  
RiverRat

Can we just get an update?

On 9/15/2019 at 4:16 PM, RiverRat said:

Can we just get an update on what is going on?

Are you trolling, or can you not read?

Oh cool, the Top Companies map is back?

Again, sorry, but do you any updates? Do you really think that link is helpful? Do we need to explain what is obvious? We have all seen that link.

1 minute ago, Postaljay said:

Are you trolling, or can you not read?

You're quoting someone from the 16th of September, just fyi.

1 minute ago, eeeceee said:

Oh cool, the Top Companies map is back?

Again, sorry, but do you any updates? Do you really think that link is helpful? Do we need to explain what is obvious? We have all seen that link.

You're quoting someone from the 16th of September, just fyi.

Apologizes 😞

That post is still accurate. We are planning to take down the servers, wipe them and relaunch NA PvP at midnight EST. Approximately 4 hours from now. If anything changes, we'll provide an update when we have one, and closer to the launch time. 

Just now, lordkhan4444 said:

are you planning on bringing back EU pvp? or are you gona merge the servers?

Nope, we're not merging any servers. As the announcement says, we're relaunching NA PVP and then the other 3 networks will be relaunched on the 8th of October when ATLAS is available on Game Preview is available. The team plans to use this extra window to continue to iterate on the game and take care of any technical issues which could arise. 

• Thanks 1

Ask for an update, get sent a link for the info that everybody is asking for an update on, try and point out that, get told that "there is no update".

However, you're finally starting to post stuff. As you understand the frustration, and the need for an update.

Edited by eeeceee

57 minutes ago, ljbendele said:

no one will be able accuse realist of posting about a game he doesn't play anymore lol

He should document his gameplay I think. :)

30 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

He should document his gameplay I think. 🙂

"dear diary: today I build my first ramshackle to leave the freeport. Unfortunately I drove into a riff and tomorrow I have to craft a new ship..." 😜

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

He should document his gameplay I think. 🙂

I don’t know that I’ve ever been more curious about another player’s game experience than I am about his intro to Atlas. Will he be able to stick with his discovery point quest or will he find it too tedious at some point or become lured into other pursuits for the sake of variety? Will he actually make efficient progress or find it overwhelming?  Will he like Atlas’s building system compared to Ark’s? Same for taming. How will his actual experience stack up against his expectations?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

I don’t know that I’ve ever been more curious about another player’s game experience than I am about his intro to Atlas. Will he be able to stick with his discovery point quest or will he find it too tedious at some point or become lured into other pursuits for the sake of variety? Will he actually make efficient progress or find it overwhelming?  Will he like Atlas’s building system compared to Ark’s? Same for taming. How will his actual experience stack up against his expectations?

Yeah. The initial reaction that people have, when coming from ark to atlas, is always interesting. This particular player would be very interesting. I wanna see some RP'ing.

We should make poll.