Sign in to follow this  
RiverRat

Can we just get an update?

For what? they've already said they are working on console and getting that launched before they do anything else on PC. What more do you want, you've already been informed you and every other PC player are on the back burner why they push out their cash-grab.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just think how much better you could have felt if you spent just 5 minutes reading their updates and "roadmap" and plans for the game before you came to the forums!

I am glad we could be great assistance to your laziness.

• Sad 1

best your gonna get

translation... instead of doing some quick QOL changes we are going to work on nerfing int, int gear,subs and xbox

What I gathered from what jat said was that they will be “more quiet than usual” which means it is going to be awhile before console release.

not just that but if they are doing another ptr as well that will be at least another 2-3 weeks to make sure the critical changes work. And it also wouldn’t start for another week so we are looking at at least a month.

i am pretty sure I was right about the November release. Who knows still might be sooner, but I am pretty sure it’s november.

Edited by Realist

19 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

nope end of October hehe

Even after the ptr they still have to pass Microsoft QA which is at least a week maybe two 👍

not arguing with you, just saying this process is going to take longer than most people think 

3 hours ago, RiverRat said:

Wow you guys are very toxic and cant take a joke...….sheeze!!

no offense bud, but yeah were at that point lol

• Haha 1

My point is I am following all these post, but I was wondering about some kind of response from the Dev's about what is going on.

12 minutes ago, RiverRat said:

My point is I am following all these post, but I was wondering about some kind of response from the Dev's about what is going on.

It’s literally already been posted to this thread. Jat said they are working on some things and it will be quieter than usual from their end while they do so. 

so talk of an update but, no "get" of an update. 

i get what the OP is getting at, do you get what they get?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

Any date, some news or bad news?

Yep ☝️ Time for an update guys!

This is where we're at currently:

• Team are cracking on with the Xbox and upcoming major patch
  • We're hoping to have another PTR round featuring some wild pirates maybe as soon as this weekend (more on this later!)
  • Unlikely to see a live-game patch/2x this weekend because of the above focus

And beyond that, we'll begin starting work on Erik's roadmap which we discussed in our live (not recorded 😛) stream, if you hadn't read about it, you can here:

There isn't much else to share beyond that (for now 😉)

• Like 1

So Jat hides the cats while wearing the hat and the cat whiskers and we have what exactly. You guessed it  its another Atlas instalment of Cat in the Hat by Dr Seuss we just don't know it yet. 

Edited by Lethal Angel
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jatheish said:

• We're hoping to have another PTR round featuring some wild pirates maybe as soon as this weekend (more on this later!)

And beyond that, we'll begin starting work on Erik's roadmap which we discussed in our live (not recorded 😛) stream, if you hadn't read about it, you can here:

Sounds good to me. Make for damn sure the crossplay release is good though jat. I am looking forward to playing atlas but you guys can’t afford another pc release incident. Take your time and make sure it’s all good. This could be the saving grace. 

Actually, I think before you even fully release Xbox you should do a PTR for crossplay. This would be the best thing to do just to make sure connections, mechanics, and so forth are all good before the release. Call it an “open alpha” to the Xbox players. Hopefully the new guy has some tricks under his sleeve. As always, I like seeing you on here. I fully realize you are busy but I do want to mention Ced’s activity lately. Sometimes all you have to do is even say “no update at this time” that will actually go miles. If people want to talk crap then ignore them, but then you are still here giving updates. 

p.s. You better get these guys that damn hat and fast. Lol it might seem small but it is important to them.

I'm looking forward to playing atlas also. Ever since the last wipe was announced, along with a new plan to make a new plan. Will be exciting to see that plan happen, so I can play atlas. PTR called "open alpha" for crossplay for a EA game is a great idea.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:38 AM, Jatheish said:

Do you have anything to share?

Sorry, but this is a bit of a joke.

34 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Do you have anything to share?

Sorry, but this is a bit of a joke.

• Confused 1