Sign in to follow this  
keat

Where is 2x?

5 years ago or so, there was a thread on ark forums, where someone said "social experiment".

Do we need to sacrifice things or what?? 😄

Edited by eeeceee

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

Excuse me sir,  could you tell me what time the under medicated gentleman with the baseball bat and noticeable facial tick muttering to himself will begin assaulting strangers at random?

Dude why the hell do you know me?? 😅🙈

Well since Jat mentioned a desire for variety, which I strongly agree with, perhaps they could consider mixing up the x2 events a little more and give some warning, but make them something, ANYTHING weekly that we can look forward to that might be a little more special than we have seen.

Ideas:

• Have some happen during weekdays, just as a tip of the hat to the non-weekenders.
  • Split up the standard XP, Tames, Gold, Harvest boilerplate and mix them a little - Have an X3 Gold-only weekend,  have an X2 Breeds and Tames weekend, have an X4 Harvest weekend, have a double-map-bottle weekend, have a two-fer crafting weekend, have a vitamin-free weekend, have a 2x cannon damage weekend, etc...
  • Give people some advanced warning, or better yet a schedule so they can get excited about something the future, and stop reminiscing about the predictable past.
  • Like 1

It´s a matter of minutes to change the server data for a boosted weekend. So telling us there is so much to do is nothing but a lame excuse.

Sitting on a pile of gold and ressources at pretty high lvl, double xp/gold/ressources means nothing to me but a double triple quadruple breeding event would be nice. Right now breeding is what keeps long time players in the game.

The totally random boosts, some weekends we got em, sometimes they last a whole week, now we didn´t get anything 2 weekends in a row, are the perfect example that the devs have no shedule or plan what they are actually doing.

• Like 1

I look forward to the 2x to fill up on mats and gold.  Its been a solid 2 weeks amd I am getting ansty.  I have plentry of things to do when its NOT 2x, but when it comes to farming, I need the 2x (or 3 or 4 for that matter!) or its not worth it.

Like many have stated:  I dont need 2x every day. But if I need to farm without 2+ or higher without enough content im not going to stay.  I like the game and want to play every day, but dude you need to know its precarious. Farming isnt fun and if thats all im doing im out.  Give me 2+ X every now and then or im gone.

@Jatheish, @Dollie

Can you tell us something about the 2x weekends now after the launch?

-Will we get some of them?

-do you plan to enable these weekends regularly?

For the first weekend I wouldn't enable 2x gold. But taming and harvesting would be awesome for us to go straight ahead to where we was once, long ago before the almighty wipe came 😁

1 hour ago, DocHolliday said:

Find out Realist's schedule and then schedule the 2x event for only when he is unavailable! 

I disagree