Sign in to follow this  
Ne01011

implement Player involvement

A platform that allows player to player to connect for boss battles,  when your ships are complete something you can click on that will join you with other players to battle.

Boss battles, PVP

Rewards for these special battles shouldn't be like no other.

1. Ship stat bonuses

2. Items to make your boats or houses look better decorations of some sort.

3.  Pets or NPCs that you cannot get by destroying ships of the Damned or buying from a local port.

4. An Auction House at Free ports, That we can all sell items in. Like World of Warcraft. Also all the Ports Auction Houses are connected Digitally.  (This would help noobs in getting gold on Free ports to get a NPC to Sail their first ship.

5. 2 Free NPC with your first ship you build from Free ports.

6. A way after you are Settled to have 2 Specail ports that you could build that you can send out Resources to another built port by you on another settled island. A timer when the items will make port to the location island you have your 2nd port built on. (Also If Resources are not picked up by you when time runs out items are lost or others can loot them.) Even may need to hire NPC to work the port, This away the people are still Sailing around looking for gold to keep their NPC's Working.

Edited by Ne01011
adding 1 2 and 3
  • Like 1

On Blackwood it took me HOURS to take out the Drake! There were people on the server that said, "they'd have help if they knew".

So, that first one I like!

I love the server I am on has TONS of mods like peachy it has loads of ship deco and another mod that adds a workbench with a poop collector and egg collector very nice stuff and it's not RP I love to play there.

It's a good point that the SOTD has much of nothing! Pets much like what we could breed would be a plus to claim.