Whitehawk

I enjoy playing atlas

19 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Not to nitpick but I'm not sure what you mean by this. I've got many moons experience playing MMO's and Atlas is the least MMOesque game to call itself an MMO I've ever played.  When you say the MMO part, what do you mean exactly?

Massively Multiplayer Online

I mean there are more player available, to interact with, then on a normal server (limited) based game.
Atm the numbers are low tho, and numbers ot people that interact with others, via discord mostly, are even lower. But still you make new contact from time to time. Interacting with others (often helping them) is one reason to play the game for me.

• Like 1

I played on a private Server because i wanted to breed and enjoy all the aspects of the game. Now I restarted on the official servers, because of the loneliness. 

But on the official servers I was mostly alone on a grid too. Expect yesterday, there were 7 players on a grid. I felt like I stepped in a flashmob. Didn't seen so much conversation since a long time.

Unfortunately I have to wait now until I get three days of free time to breed some new bears.

But I like it, that I had nearly free choice where to settle down. In each biome are several islands to claim now. 

I found many abandoned bases and tames too with a lot of gold and resources from all around the atlas.