Sign in to follow this  
Forb Hidden

Priorities

Aye devs,

Do you think it's more important to fix an issue of big cannons in a schooner (who the hell is building a schooner with big cannons?!) instead of fixing huge terrainbugs, missing resources, non working silos and much more on your official blackwood map? Or what about the speedsails? Hundreds of peoples adressed this malfunction months ago and you was not able to fix it till now...?

I don't think so... Or was it your good friend or one from your family who adressed the schooner bug, that it gets the priority to be fixed? 

And what about more communication to your community? A.e.: are the pirate encampments still in progress or do you kick this idea out? I know about your roadmap and the ridiculous "live"stream, but not one word was spoken about.

Your focus for the Xbobs is one thing. Forget all the other loyal PC gamers is something we don't deserve. We wait nearly three months now for any news or a concrete direction. You see all the threads here who are yelling: "give us some news, some new food and stuff to discuss about!" Not a nothing saying roadmap.

You, Grapeshot, is digging a bigger and bigger crate between the community and your studio. 

• Like 2

Schooner with big cannons is fun!!

Speed sails you say? Have you seen the thread on reddit from a week and a half ago, where a person posted the work they did in the devkit, that contains speed sail fix? Dollie responded, saying it doesn't take long to make these types of changes, and that they're looking into it, and it doesn't take months, 3 months later.

I've noticed that there has been patch notes for the PTR posted recently on these forums, after it was pointed out that the patch notes were linked to a twitter post about a discord link, and not on the actual forums, and also that the links didn't work.

So, they are trying, I guess.

Edited by eeeceee

34 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Yeah look at those player counts. Real loyal.

Yeah. Those players that count, must be loyal.

I know you were trying to make a different point, that those who don't play aren't loyal.

Who would play this game still, so that they contribute to the player count, if they weren't loyal? (besides those just having fun)

Did you want to try to contribute to the thread further?

Edited by eeeceee