Sign in to follow this  
Tycondero

Placing NPCs in defense towers

How can you most conveniently place NPCs behind the cannons you want. I build a defense tower with cannons in the top and would like to put NPCs behind all the cannons. I could assign a couple of NPCs behind the cannons (they seemed to teleport to the respective cannons), but now I do not see any assignment anymore for the other NPCs even though there are cannon available for them. Also the NPCs do not move over the ladders so it seems I cannot get them any closer. How can I still get all my NPCs behind the cannons placed in my land cannon tower, it seems such a hassle atm.

Does anyone have advice regarding how to tackle this issue?

you could always build a elevator to get them up there, but what I usualy do is build a cheap thatch ramp to get the close enough so I can put them on the cannons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tycondero said:

How can you most conveniently place NPCs behind the cannons you want. I build a defense tower with cannons in the top and would like to put NPCs behind all the cannons. I could assign a couple of NPCs behind the cannons (they seemed to teleport to the respective cannons), but now I do not see any assignment anymore for the other NPCs even though there are cannon available for them. Also the NPCs do not move over the ladders so it seems I cannot get them any closer. How can I still get all my NPCs behind the cannons placed in my land cannon tower, it seems such a hassle atm.

Does anyone have advice regarding how to tackle this issue?

Craft Yourself some wooden Chairs close to where the NPCs are And let them use These And so you can get them up top bit by bit And also able to pick the Chairs up for the next tower^^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zottel said:

Craft Yourself some wooden Chairs close to where the NPCs are And let them use These And so you can get them up top bit by bit And also able to pick the Chairs up for the next tower^^

I really liked this suggestion. Although still tedious, this one worked well. Thanks a lot!