Sign in to follow this  
seruum

Legendary quality maps

So i have been playing since release and just now picked up my first legendary quality map. Map is boosted quality lvl 37.4 for a golden age. Haven't done it yet but it should be good loot i hope.

14 hours ago, seruum said:

So i have been playing since release and just now picked up my first legendary quality map. Map is boosted quality lvl 37.4 for a golden age. Haven't done it yet but it should be good loot i hope.

Which Grid is it in? Also curious what you get And if You Need And help feel to ask^^but when there are legendary ones the Must be mythicals too

We were all under the assumption they do not exist.  Masterwork is the highest we ever see.   Never even heard of a legendary.

Can you do us all a favor and take a screenshot and post it here? 

Edited by DocHolliday

25 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

We were all under the assumption they do not exist.  Masterwork is the highest we ever see.   Never even heard of a legendary.

Can you do us all a favor and take a screenshot and post it here? 

Playing since Release And i know of none who ever found one but i saw the Screenshot of the map And am really curious what loot it has.

Yeah same here.  We even talked about it once in Discord with a lot of guys who run maps all day long.  They never saw one and ever even heard of it. 

2 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Yeah same here.  We even talked about it once in Discord with a lot of guys who run maps all day long.  They never saw one and ever even heard of it. 

Saw the loot too now 🙂 as it seems item are scaling with the Quality of the map,After collecting about 300myth shipyard BPs,i have never Seen One above 201% And they got a 244% BP out of the map.while its Quite Useless unless you Dont wanna spend too much for int gear it kinda gives an idea of how high some blueprints can roll

• Like 1

That is nuts.  I'd love to see a good carbine drop from that.  LOL imagine the headshots from that thing on a 60 roll and all upgrades done. 

3 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

I am not at all opposed to the very highest tier being ultra rare in this fashion. I think it would be cool and make them truly memorable.  For all that is worth criticizing about Atlas, if this is WAI, then it gets 2 thumbs up from me.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I am not at all opposed to the very highest tier being ultra rare in this fashion. I think it would be cool and make them truly memorable.  For all that is worth criticizing about Atlas, if this is WAI, then it gets 2 thumbs up from me.

WAI??? But yeah it definitly is cool that we still "explore" new stuff even After playing since Release. 

2 minutes ago, zottel said:

WAI??? But yeah it definitly is cool that we still "explore" new stuff even After playing since Release. 

WAI= working as Intended.  Incidentally it was forever before I knew smh was shaking my head, which Realist uses so often I cannot visualize him as anything but a human bobble head, his head always shaking in disbelief as he posts.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Haha 3

I allways said the stats ceiling is determind by the q of the source. All my good Bps came from Masterwork maps, thats why i dont even do <19 anymore.
Neither i do ship BP bullshit bingo. Where only >55 galleon can have the good stuff.
BP rework will be the most welcomed change in the game.

4 hours ago, Kummba said:

I allways said the stats ceiling is determind by the q of the source. All my good Bps came from Masterwork maps, thats why i dont even do <19 anymore.
Neither i do ship BP bullshit bingo. Where only >55 galleon can have the good stuff.
BP rework will be the most welcomed change in the game.

BP rework will be awesome 🙂 also Pretty sure we will See More downscaling for BPs And also tame stats,which i really would like.

Yeah it is quite annoying knowing you are getting all crap from 99% of the ships you see.  The worst is sinking multiple lvl 60 galleons in a row any only getting mythic ballistas, catapults and dingy docks oh and a ship cannon!  Wait its 100% damage.  Why god why?

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Yeah it is quite annoying knowing you are getting all crap from 99% of the ships you see.  The worst is sinking multiple lvl 60 galleons in a row any only getting mythic ballistas, catapults and dingy docks oh and a ship cannon!  Wait its 100% damage.  Why god why?

Atleast we know it will be reworked at some Point And im really looking forward to it^^ now just wait a bit And Hope they do something Nice with speedsails And its retroactive XD 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

i can really live with getting bps for useless crap i will never build like catapults, ballistas, ship hangars etc. What frustrate me the most is the lack of consistency on the % of items. Those moments when after picking up the box you see on the lower left corner of your screen 'mythic ship cannon', and you go excited to check it on your inventory to see that is just 127% dmg are priceless.

• Like 1

Yeah that is my biggest complaint.  We have someone in the company collecting 100% Mythic blueprints.  He plans on building a ship using them.  Still debating on what to call it.  I like " Chihuahua".  All bark no bite.  People see mythic planks, cannons and handling sails and might get worried for a second or be tricked all together.  Vets will look at the percentages and HP of planks and know its not what it seems.  LOL.

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 1

imagine getting a legendary map for golden age and not being able to get to it with a crab.

Edited by seruum
  • Sad 1

On 9/8/2019 at 2:54 AM, seruum said:

imagine getting a legendary map for golden age and not being able to get to it with a crab.

I can imagine that. Is that what happened?

Ummm zotel and doublehelix have pics but im not home atm but i got 2 in a week. Here is one of the pieces found.

20190908102059_1.jpg

20190907200518_1.jpg

• Like 2