Sign in to follow this  
ari12609

My suggestoins in future (!!Wall of Text)

Hello, 

i quite the game in the Megaupdate 2 Phase

now i saw the Dev stream and know my intresse is up again.

I know the Devs have an roadmap but maybe a Developer read this thread and things [Hey this is an good idea ] and i can see some of my Ideas in a form in the game.

First of all

Polishing and Balance the actuall game contend

Player:

-Level Cap  to 60

-XP ´gain lowered but u can gain XP for all stuff you want to do (Combat/Farming/Building/Exploring/Sailing) (This needs an Redesign of the Skilltrees/Points to the New Max level)

-New Quest at Max Level to increase the Level Cap by (5?)  -> Boss Encounters, Exploring archievments to an Max Level of (70?)  (New Max Levels by new Updates/DLC/Quests)

-Balanced Stats to the new Max Level/PVP

Gameflow Design

Early game:    Primitive Tools, Thath/wood base, first try to build up a smale base with a small harbor and low deffence

Mid game       Metal Tools, Stone Base, Better Crafting Stations, Store option for the  tames/ships in a Harbor, Medium Deffence  Starting build up a Fleet and NPC Guarding Bases

End Game      Big Base, Big Harbor for Storing Tames/Ships  Strong Deffence Better Stonebase (A New Tier for Stoneparts "enhanced Stoneparts with more Metall Plates" Lots NPC Guarding

Only 1 active Tame allowed per Player

Only 1 active Ship allowed per Player

Basebuilding:

Some new Structures

Playercamp: 

Players can craft a Playercamp (Fresh Player Respawnpoint) with an small bed and an Campfire player can place 1 Camp at a Time but dont need an foundation .

(the glowing Campfire prefent a abuse for a stealth respawn on attack and adds a Timer if a player died in PVP for respawn and reduce the Bedspam on Attack )

This is the Basic Respawn for a new Player. And a small source of heat.

-Base quarters :

Second Respawn point for the Base:  Needs an Foundation and the Claimed Area

-Ship quarters :

Respawn point in the Ship:  Needs an own Ship

-Wood Watchtower

(Tier 1): 1 NPC with a Bow on Top

(Tier 2):1 NPC with a Bow/Crossbow and one down with an Meele weapon

(Tier 3): 2 NPC With Rangeweapon and 1 Meele on Entrance

-Stone Watchtower (more Health)

(Tier 1): 1 NPC with a Bow on Top

(Tier 2):1 NPC with a Bow/Crossbow and one down with an Meele weapon

(Tier 3): 2 NPC With Rangeweapon and 1 Meele on Entrance

-Stone Deffence Tower

(Tier 1): 1 Gun Snappoint

(Tier 2):1 Gun Snappoint and a Guard on Entrance

(Tier 3): 2 Gun Snappoint and 2 Guards on Entrance

-Stalls

(Tier 1):  Store 5 Animals

(Tier 2): Store 10 Animals

(Tier 3): Store 25 Animals

-Stonemason Needs a Worker and Gold (New NPC and can only use for the collector Buildings) Workers needs to rescued from the Pirat Fortress and shipped home to the Base

(Tier 1): Collects Stone (xxx stone/hour) only once allowed in Claimed Area and only the ressources you can find on the Island

(Tier 2): Collects Stone,Flint (xxx stone/flint per hour) only once allowed in Claimed Area and only the ressources you can find on the Island

(Tier 3):Collects Stone,Flint,Metal,coal... (xxx stone/Metal /Flint per hour) only once allowed in Claimed Area and only the ressources you can find on the Island

-Lumberjack Same like the Stonemason but for Wood/Tatch

-Farm Same like the Stonemason but only for Fiber and u can place "Farm animals for collect some other ressources (Cow,Sheep,Pig...)

-Blacksmith

Players they spent points in Blacksmith skills, can build a Blacksmith and craft Gear/Weapons from Blueprints

-Stone Gate (Castle Like Gates with an Metal Gate for Closing and Opening )

-Tavern: Can Store some NPC´s

-Harbor  /Small / Medium / Big Harbor (With a Docking pole for ships (offline Storeage)

-Wood palisade

-Playershop : grant access the the Market where u cann sell/Buy Ressources from other players.

The Playershop sends a Trading ship to your base and brings the ressources or take the ressources (Real Sailing time and other players can see /attack the ship)

The Playershop can only used every (6) hours.

Looting:

Looting from PVE(Ghostships, Treasuremaps...) are Physical loot. Blueprints can only found super Rare on Endgame NPC Envoirment

Tamed Creatures:

Your can only controll 1 Tame at a Time. If u want another Tame your must store your actual Tame in the Stalls and choose the new one.

Tames are mostly for Movmentspeed now and some PVE.   Farming Animals are now the new "Collector Buildings" where u can hire npcs for collection some ressources

Ships:

Need Ship   Fregatte!

The Fregatte close the hole between Brigantine and Galleon.

Fregatts needs Larg wood Planks have 4 Big Mast slots and 16 Gunport´s slot per side 8 in a row and on 2 Decks.

Costs 2,5x of a Brig 

UI:

-Removed the Textoverflow

-Some Text are only show with specific Tools in Hand (Structure health only shown up with an repair hammer)

-Quickslot change .... you have now 3 Main slots (1 , 2, 3 ) for weapons, and the other for tools/food/drinks

-The Blue Pinweel are only shown up interactions between players (Trading,invites) and colored in Black like the Atlas Window black

-Crewsystem (Groupsystem)

-You can invite 5 People into a crew.you can see their position on the Map u can allow build in your Claim area or keep Controll/spawn on your ship

Combat:

-Meelecombat more fluid ->   quick swingtime for a hit, but needs a small cooldown for the next swing  (prefents left click spamming)

-Remove knockback mechanic

-Simplyfied the  Combat system to left and right mousboutton (and ctrl for block)

(Different skills have to unlock ins the skilltree and activated for that boutton)

So know i am tiered for more writing 😛

Greedings

Edited by ari12609
  • Like 1