GoreJar Horizon

So i'm back to see how the game is.

To be fair People still Buy McDonald's Food even tho the real burgers are by far Not what the advertisement say they Look like. The Trailer differs from what the Game currently Look like,BUT ( Big letters because Important ) its not only the devs fault.the City Part from the Trailer is what our base Looks like kinda,we added NPCs Doing enormes And stuff And lots of buildings And it comes really close to what the Trailer Shows 

On 9/10/2019 at 6:59 PM, zottel said:

To be fair People still Buy McDonald's Food even tho the real burgers are by far Not what the advertisement say they Look like. The Trailer differs from what the Game currently Look like,BUT ( Big letters because Important ) its not only the devs fault.the City Part from the Trailer is what our base Looks like kinda,we added NPCs Doing enormes And stuff And lots of buildings And it comes really close to what the Trailer Shows 

In advertisements that involve food what is in the picture is not even the best example of what you might get, it typically isn’t the actual thing you think it is. For example the “milk” in breakfast cereal commercials isn’t milk at all but slightly thinned glue, because it looks better.

Yeah i know but was the First thing that came to mind 🙂  But even more Important is that this game Trailer can be the real Atlas. Atleast for the PVE Part i saw amazing Citys with NPCs placed everywhere And tames that Totally for into the scenery, now add a Couple Thousand Players to the Server And you have the Game they advertised