Sign in to follow this  
chantetx

Transferring Character to Single Player

Can someone direct me to instructions on how to port my PVP character to single player? Everyone quit on me and I can't defend my island by myself so was just going to switch to single but didn't want to start all over leveling. Also thought I seen somewhere the items in your inventory will port with you. Is this correct?

Edited by chantetx

In Case its possible, i guess You Need to create a Charakter in Single player First,then find the Charakter file from PVP,which should be C/username/documents/shootergame/atlas there somewhere or Steam/steamapps/shootergame/atlas. And then just copy paste Into the Folder the Game savest your singleplayer Charakter And Overwrite the file.but as im currently in a PuB its only a guess 🙂

It is single player you have access to the console and can use admin cheat commands to level your character and give you anything you want to get started.    If you saved your character template you will not have to reposition the sliders at character create.   They only recently added character import/export but this is to move your single player character from one map to the other - but this is not for transfers with online.

Edited by krazmuze

If I go into single player and create a new character, will my multiplayer character still be there on the pve server?