Sign in to follow this  
Dollie

ATLAS Roadmap

They were sneaky hiding this in the Announcements section. 😛

I had assumed people were getting their information from the livestream, which I didn't have the time to watch.

This is way, WAY better than I imagined based on everyone's feedback. They have a plan in stages and narrowed focus for each phase with very specific goals.

This is awesome!

Now if they can avoid wiping through this goat circus, I'll have a good reason to keep all those other games gathering dust on my shelf.

My wishes to game:

1. The absence of punishment for death individual.
Offer: the specific resp - only in Freeport.

2. Limit water extraction, disable extraction from the ground.

3. Disable the ability to teleport through the bed. Either limit number of beds, on corps, with opportunity bleeder, as on the ships.

4. Reduce the map and the number of Islands.

5. To increase regeneration of the resources, at least 3 days, better to 5. 
Then it will make sense for everyone to swim in search of resources, food, farm, as problems begin with food.

6. To disable flow health. Leave a maximum health of 100 units. PVP will be more interesting and not be such an imbalance when shot from a rifle to the head does not kill the player.

Thanks!

Wow, even after all this time and after all of our posts the devs still have no clue about their player base. RIP ATLAS!

47 minutes ago, vaylain said:

Wow, even after all this time and after all of our posts the devs still have no clue about their player base. RIP ATLAS!

Are you ready to tell them?

I play PVE with friends on a 4x4 grid with 37 islands, and it's fantastic!

Just needs the Wild Pirate Encampments, some patches, way better melee combat, some future dungeons and content/stuff to do, and we are happy.

I used to be strictly PVP for all games, but it can't be done without cheaters and griefers ruining everything...

Just give the NPC's really good AI, and you are good to go!

Add the option for PVP as well of course, but id rather play against human like AI without the BS.

It really needs to be officially clarified, whether or not the Wild Pirate Encampments are still happening or not, since the live steam seemed like it scrapped the idea of it. 

Edited by slakjaw