Elmo

Are you old?

11 hours ago, Dollie said:

The forums is the first place we go for our most "official/important" communication.

Except when its off work hours or something and you gotta run to "YOUR PEOPLE".

11 hours ago, Dollie said:

Will forum users welcome a "gotcha"  or a like as a response or find it insulting? I'm open to adapting. 

I think you know what people find insulting. And it's not that. I think forum users will welcome a "gotcha", there is no reason why not. I think forum users will also welcome more than a "gotcha", again, why not. Is that really the reason why you can't even comment that you've read something, due to being scared that people will think you are ignoring them? Convenient. 

@Dollie

There is already a way to flag read posts without having to make a trite post - the emoticons that people can add to the bottom right of posts.   Just make one that is dev only,

Edited by krazmuze
  • Like 2

On 8/31/2019 at 6:32 AM, UnknownSystemError said:

Now, but you know the intent to monetize is coming. Either through DLC/expansions costs or through cosmetics store down the line. To much money being left on the table for them not to go for a piece of that pie once they get out of "early access"

if they do that believe me when i say i will immediaty unistall, i rather go back to gw2 than to buy a dlc for atlas

I'm not old, just nearly 60. I know what games I like and what games I don't (Ive been playing computer games since 1981, which is longer than many gamers have been alive). I know when a game is going to bore me or when its going to hold my attention. I also know how to use both the forums and discord (and possibly twitter when I think about it). I also am much aware that I don't read 90% of what's on discord because its very hard to follow a particular topic as so many people ask so many things that are all tangled up and no sense to most of them. Forums however, allow me to read things at my leisure. To think about what is said and respond if I want to.

Discord and Twitter may be the fad of the younger generation, but it will be replaced at some point. Forums have already been around a long time, from even before MMO's existed, well actually before there was any real graphics. Point is, more information can be given, in a single place in a forum than it can in discord chat. Its all collected in one place and easy to access. Goodness I have no idea what Ive missed on discord overnight, and I have no desire to spend all day trying to find what I last read. If I want to read something in a forum, its relatively easy to find a topic I'm interested in, and ignore the ones I'm not.

My second issue. I look at terms like "livestream" and wonder how can something that is pre-recorded be called "live"? To be live means something is done at that time. If it was live then questions asked in the chat can actually be answered in the "livestream". There is no way the wall of text of people asking about a wipe would have been missed. It could have therefore been answered there - in the "livestream" for everyone to hear at same time. Don't call something "live" if you know its recorded. Have the decency to do a proper livestream.

And yes, we here in the forums DO like to know you are keeping up with what we write. We know some of what is written here is read, as its already been acknowledged in the "livestream", that some lengthy article have been written on the forums that have been helpful. We however, DO NOT, need an essay for a response when a simple acknowledgement will suffice. AND YES it would be very nice to see a LOT more activity from the company on the forums.

• Like 5

On 8/31/2019 at 5:37 AM, Dollie said:

We haven't created any in-game channels specific to Companies, this isn't possible. You may be thinking of Company Discords, of which I am in about 30. These are created and used by Companies/Alliances for their own communication with each other and myself and Jat are invited as guests. Some create a #dev-chat channel or something of that ilk. As with all other channels, we read everything and respond less so (as it's just impossible to respond to everything). Players there are not privy to VIP info or "special treatment" customer service. If they report something on their Company Discords or require Customer Service, they're directed to the ticketing system (as with the Official ATLAS Discord). If they report bugs, they're directed to official ATLAS Discord #bug-reporting channel or the forums. If they offer lengthy feedback, they're urged to post it on the forums where we have more eyes on it. Worthy to note that these Company Discords most frequently give us info about exploits in the game that would be more critical if shared publicly. 

The forums is the first place we go for our most "official/important" communication. Think of it in tiers. I agree that important info should go out on all platforms, and, in that respect, the forums are the hub for that. Tier 1 Communication goes in Captain's Logs and Announcements here on the forums and on Steam. A link to the post on these forums is shared in the Official ATLAS Discord's Announcement channel and on the ATLAS Twitter. This is the best avenue for that. Casual chit chat occurs on the Discord and scrolls past quickly.

Some of the best feedback can be found on the forums but it isn't limited to here, no. Companies/Players frequently make us 5-10 page Google docs and send it to us via DM on Discord. Reddit posts can offer valuable feedback. Observing players chat and debate with each other on the Official Discord is also useful. If lengthy feedback posts are made on Discord, our Mods are directed to link them to the forums and nudge them to post it here so it doesn't get lost. All of it is valuable to us. All of it is read. 

The Stream was limited in time and, it seems, some things that were said slipped under the radar for many players. We recognise that some things we assumed were expressed clearly, weren't. Yes, everything conveyed in the Dev Livestream (or not conveyed as well as we'd hoped in some instances) along with what was shared in my (rare) voice chat with players was summarised and posted here (as linked in my post above). We recognise that the format of the Livestream didn't translate as we'd hoped and we're working on improving that in future Streams.

I think there's a bit of a disconnect in regards to assumptions on what is shared on Discord or Twitter, it seems there's a belief that some important info is shared there exclusively. Tell me how I can remedy that perception, I'm listening. Admittedly I have been of the belief that responding to a lengthy and well thought out post here with a "I hear you, we're looking into it" may be perceived as trite in context whereas I'm more likely to respond as such on Discord (or with a thumbs up emoji if I'm really pressed for time) because Discord is more conducive to a few words in a scrolling chat according to my own perception. Would you guys prefer brief acknowledgement of something being read even if we have nothing substantial to share on it yet? Will forum users welcome a "gotcha"  or a like as a response or find it insulting? I'm open to adapting. 

1. Regarding the ingame chat channels. If I have been mistaken in my characterization I apologize. It is meaningfully different for their to be channels created by devs or mods that allow access only to certain players, than for player created channels to have devs or mods belonging to and participating in them. I am not hand waving that distinction away so again if my characterization was in error I apologize. Also the ability for developers to have players report exploits through a channel that is not necessarily widely seen is also useful and valuable and I recognize that as a tool the team would have every legitimate reason to want to maintain. However, regardless of whether the channel is dev created or player created, these channels are creating a problem of perception.

I did not pull this notion out of thin air. It is one that I have garnered from disparate sources going as far back as the spring. Players who do not know each other have spoken to me or discussed the existence of channels where megas communicate directly with the devs. You should be aware that this is creating and has contributed to a perception of favoritism towards megas amongst players who do not belong to large companies.I think the end result of this perception is personified by Talono, who sees every new development as catering to large companies regardless of whether that is it's intent or effect. I would suggest that going forward the developers should take some time to consider whether maintaining these channels outweighs this negative perception that is perpetuated amongst the remaining playerbase. Regardless of function or utility, the bottom line is that obviously you and Jat cannot afford to belong to or participate in just any player created chat channel that any player or company invites you to ingame, so inevitably this is going to lead to the perception of favoritism.

2. Regarding your explanation of communication channels as being organized into tiers, presumably with the forum being the top tier (fyi hubs imply a wheel like configuration, so describing something as being in tiers and then saying one part if it is a hub is a bit problematic and unclear, but I think I know what you meant), I must respectfully say that my impression over time of the way information is disseminated is at odds with what you describe. I'm the single most active poster you've got on this forum, so presumably I'm fairly active in reading said forums (I realize it's possible to read a lot and not post much), yet there are more occasions than I can count in 9 months where I learn something from someone which they came by from a non forum source like discord or twitter, and to the best of my knowledge that information isn't available on the forums but is highly relevant to the game.

I think there has been some improvement in this area, but if the LiveStream Q and A thread is a pinned and locked thread at the top of the forums, why wouldn't a thread with a link to the livestream also be pinned and locked? I had to look elsewhere on the site to even find a link to the livestream you took questions for from the very forums you're not then posting that stream to.

3. Regarding other channels and feedback I think part of the problem is what other channels require of you as developers and moderators to do in order to gain value from those channels. Discord must be sat and watched in real time. Sometimes the conversations there be they voice or text may be useful, sometimes not, but you don't know unless you are there looking for them and focusing on them. The forums allow one to browse desired topics at any time, they don't require real time monitoring. Twitter is limited to 240 characters. The amount of useful feedback that can realistically be offered in Twitter's format I'm going to charitably refer to as small. The amount of that feedback that couldn't just as easily be offered here is zero.

This goes to an important point. If the developers use Twitter more extensively to communicate with players than the forums, they are creating the impression accurate or not that this is the best place to get your feedback heard. This encourages players to communicate there rather than here. This has the secondary effect of creating the impression you don't want, or listen to feedback that doesn't fit into Twitter's extremely limited 240 character format. Twitter is useful for short pithy annoucements such as "servers back up" or "loved meeting you guys at E3."  It's utility as a medium for meaningful feedback on a game's development is dubious imo.

4. I'm not going to comment extensively on the livestream since I haven't watched it. The second hand impressions I'm getting from sources I trust doesn't lead me to believe it would be a good investment of my time. Take that however you will.

5. There is most certainly the impression that some information is shared exclusively on Discord or Twitter and this is because as I've already referenced I'm one of your most active forum participants and yet in 9 short months there have been numerous instances of being made aware of important information from other players who said they got it from those channels when to the best of my knowledge the information was nowhere to be found on the forums. It seems to me that it would be a fairly simple procedure when one has information to convey to the playerbase to simply post to forums, then Discord, then twitter, so that every channel is equally informed in real time. 

I am less concerned about acknowledgement of receipt of feedback since I've always operated on the assumption most stuff gets read at some point, but  the idea of a CM emoji response to a post that acknowledges it was read by yourself Jat or some other member of the team seems like a great idea. You're gonna read a lot of stuff. I would even venture to say a majority of it doesn't need or require any real response from the team other than to say "hey we saw that."  I write more than my fair share of long winded screeds. I do so mostly in down time from work where I've got nothing meaningfully better or more pressing to do (God I love my job.) If you and Jat started trying to match me word for word in response, even I wouldn't consider that a good use of your time.

6. In summary I am less upset if it is true that there are no developer created ingame channels, as you could probably tell, this idea really burned my biscuits. However, I think the team should seriously consider that what you did describe is also problematic from a perception and fairness perspective, and the team really needs to weigh whether those negatives are outweighed by information provided through such channels about exploits. I would suggest that a means for any player to provide information about exploits that was widely promoted might be more suitable, since players in small groups are often just as aware of these things, sometimes even moreso. 

I think that the team has been slipshod in it's communications with players across different channels and has failed to properly prioritize making sure that the forums are as fully informed as they should be. This should be a fairly easy thing to fix, as it's mostly about one's mindset and habits. I think devoting CM or developer time to monitoring real time channels like discord is cumbersome and of questionable overall value since you are a small team with limited resources. I also think the team may not realize how the visibility of the emphasis it chooses to place on each channel of communication affects player choice of channel negatively away from the forums and towards channels less suitable for in depth meaningful feedback.  Making it more apparent and visible that you are montoring the forums is a step in the right direction, but I think it's fair to say there is a perception amongst the playerbase that this dev team has a strong preference for other channels of communication, and that perception has consequences.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 12:22 PM, Elmo said:

So I'm reading a thread on Atlas Reddit filled with all the cryin' souls that just watched the live stream.  Blah, Blah, Yada, Yada, you know,  same ol stuff different week.  Regardless, I come across the following post ....

"The stream was basic at best, and the reason again as i stated above is because Dollie and Jat came on to discord voice and gave us the details that should have been in stream not discord voice. Instead of answering questions about cosmetics they should have answered questions like Dollie and Jat did that the majority cared about."

Easily raised my eyebrow and thought to myself "What the F#%k".  Again .... per usual .... per GS historical norm .... there are information channels that seem to get treated substantially differently than others.  If you are not in the right one, you are SOL.  So I'm kinda pissy and my son comes in and says "What's up?"  I explain to him the separation of information and he just nods and doesn't really say much (Usual response is "I can't believe your still playing that game.").  However, on his way out he does say "Forums are for old people, dad."  

What?  What does that even mean?  Apparently the general consensus "IS" discord and twitter for gaming info .... at least in his world.  So I thought about this as I really don't care for either to be honest, it does make sense.  I see the live stream dev panel and I would call all of them young(er).  An argument could be made about all info channels should receive the same information, but, I'm trying to stay away from that for the moment.  I'm sure that is where this will devolve though.  Secondarily, I do not know for certain if Jat and Dollie in discord voice even happened.

Seeing as I am an old(er) person (50), my question is .... if you are reading this, are you an old person?  Is this forum just filled with edgy curmudgeons shaking their walking sticks at the monitors?

I very much understand what you are saying I am old like you in my 50's and I utterly despise Discord!!!

I hate that so many of the younger gaming generation is like discord this and discord that the program really sucks its a resource hog with tons of bells and whistles that for me are just useless....

But then again I think a phone is for Phone calls and grit and growl my teeth at the Zombie generation staring at their Cell "phones" 

I despise consoles and the need for cross play when all it does is keep the PC version from being great because they have to dumb it down for a console!

I don't even use Anti Virus's anymore because you can't find one that's simply an anti virus!   

I prefer Team Speak because it uses very little resources and its easy to communicate via voice without all the other chat channels, beeps and alerts about some cool edgy meme that people have to thumbs up or down, or the silly discord channel applications that do this and that.... blah blah blah....

Yes I am old "A damned retired Network Engineer" with a degree in Software engineering and I find myself despising technology!

What was so bad about swiping the damned debit card it was faster and simpler than this freaking insert the card and wait bs at the grocery store!!!

Or the Cell Phone digital coupon trend that just irritates me to no end!  

But yes I wish the proper tools were used for the proper jobs!  A voice app like Teamspeak for Voice!  An anti virus for you know protecting your computer from virus!  And a Phone for making phone calls etc etc...

Just sick of these let's put 8 jobs on one thing that only does one of those jobs well and the other 7 lackluster!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

I very much understand what you are saying I am old like you in my 50's and I utterly despise Discord!!!

I hate that so many of the younger gaming generation is like discord this and discord that the program really sucks its a resource hog with tons of bells and whistles that for me are just useless....

But then again I think a phone is for Phone calls and grit and growl my teeth at the Zombie generation staring at their Cell "phones" 

I despise consoles and the need for cross play when all it does is keep the PC version from being great because they have to dumb it down for a console!

I don't even use Anti Virus's anymore because you can't find one that's simply an anti virus!   

I prefer Team Speak because it uses very little resources and its easy to communicate via voice without all the other chat channels, beeps and alerts about some cool edgy meme that people have to thumbs up or down, or the silly discord channel applications that do this and that.... blah blah blah....

Yes I am old "A damned retired Network Engineer" with a degree in Software engineering and I find myself despising technology!

What was so bad about swiping the damned debit card it was faster and simpler than this freaking insert the card and wait bs at the grocery store!!!

Or the Cell Phone digital coupon trend that just irritates me to no end!  

But yes I wish the proper tools were used for the proper jobs!  A voice app like Teamspeak for Voice!  An anti virus for you know protecting your computer from virus!  And a Phone for making phone calls etc etc...

Just sick of these let's put 8 jobs on one thing that only does one of those jobs well and the other 7 lackluster!

*waves his cane furiously in support of all this. Eventually forgets what he is waving for, puts the cane down tentatively and wanders off muttering about how kids these days don't even know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings.*

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

*waves his cane furiously in support of all this. Eventually forgets what he is waving for, puts the cane down tentatively and wanders off muttering about how kids these days don't even know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings.*

Whats wings?  Hmm wasn't he in that boy band with Peter Tork, Michael Nesmith, and Davy Jones!  🙂 Kidding.... about the boy band part, not kidding about wtf is wings?

Edited by Sulfurblade

24 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Whats wings?  Hmm wasn't he in that boy band with Peter Tork, Michael Nesmith, and Davy Jones!  🙂 Kidding.... about the boy band part, not kidding about wtf is wings?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCartney_and_Wings

If you've ever seen Live and Let Die, you probably know McCartney did the theme song. What you didn't know is he did it while part of this band.

Edited by boomervoncannon

Yes I'm old too, 52. But most of all I've been managing my own business for over 24 years now and I'm flabbergasted that this kind of thread needs to exist. Why the hell we - as your customers need to teach and explain to you how to do your job and how not to piss off your customers? We need to tell you that we like to know that you read our posts on your official forums and hear out our problems? Really? We need to tell you that you should react somehow - even only by emoticon or post that says "I've noted this"? Really? We need to tell you that when your March update turns into May update or beyond that you need to inform your customers about that swiftly and not just hide and be silent and hope that no one notices? Really?
You've done piss poor job communicating with your customers, in fact if I would have as incompetent personnel as you appear to be I would fire their ass so hard and fast that they would not find it even with a telescope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BigBombz said:

Yes I'm old too, 52. But most of all I've been managing my own business for over 24 years now and I'm flabbergasted that this kind of thread needs to exist. Why the hell we - as your customers need to teach and explain to you how to do your job and how not to piss off your customers? We need to tell you that we like to know that you read our posts on your official forums and hear out our problems? Really? We need to tell you that you should react somehow - even only by emoticon or post that says "I've noted this"? Really? We need to tell you that when your March update turns into May update or beyond that you need to inform your customers about that swiftly and not just hide and be silent and hope that no one notices? Really?
You've done piss poor job communicating with your customers, in fact if I would have as incompetent personnel as you appear to be I would fire their ass so hard and fast that they would not find it even with a telescope.

They just ignore/completely miss the point on purpose, and don't actually apologise, then they just 'recognise' stuff, stuff that is completely obvious, stuff that has been there for months, stuff that they've already 'recognised', but avoid the point on purpose.

In an environment of chaos, it is easier for things to fall through the cracks.

That is why the community interaction is so disjointed, the company direction is this way on purpose.

I don't know how difficult it is for them to understand.

Create an environment where the player can enjoy the game, without having to spend 24 hours on the computer pending a heart attack so as not to lose progress.

They can if they want to follow the advice of the PRO players who use Discord.

But it is proven that they are MINORITY

50k + players left the game for this MAIN REASON

They can add content, make a road map, give a new soul to atlas if they want.

Everyone knows why people play private servers and PVE Non dedicated server and SP.

UNTIL THEY DO NOT SOLVE THIS, the game will be forgotten by players from all XBOX platforms as well.

On 8/31/2019 at 5:48 AM, Dollie said:

Let's clear a few things up.

The voice chat occurred on our 50k member Official ATLAS Discord, not in a private Discord or channel. It was within an hour of the stream ending, spontaneous on my behalf (and on my own time outside of work hours) as I was aware of some confusion and lot of questions in relation to the stream. I saw 100 or so people gathered in voice, asked another colleague if he would join with me to moderate whilst I spoke, shouted "I MUST GO TO MY PEOPLE" at him and joined the channel to talk with players. I love talking with our players and wanted to address their concerns and reassure them, and, going on the comments and messages I received, they were very happy also. 

Jat joined later once he was able, to predominantly, listen in and get a read on player's concerns with me. During that time, approximately 300 or so people filtered in and out to ask questions and listen in. I spent about an hour and a half with them. It seems a player joined about half way through and broadcast some of the conversation on his stream unbeknowst to me at the time. I would like to reiterate that this voice conversation was not planned, it was held on our public and Official Discord, and it was done of my own volition and on my own time.

This spontaneous talk led to Jat and I sitting down together yesterday and using information gathered from the voice chat to write up the Recap you can find here in order to address player's concerns and questions on a wider scope and to a broader audience to make sure no one missed out. The voice chat directly facilitated being better able to identify where players wanted clarity on the Stream and, in my humble opinion, improved the quality of the Recap post. 

I apologise if my response here may be a little blunt. It's quite disheartening to see some of the responses in this thread.

Could we communicate more on these forums? I don't think there's such a thing as too much communication across any of our official channels. Now the Roadmap is out to the community and Xbox has been announced we can be more forthcoming and responsive after a month or so of less direct activity in regards to Captain's Logs, posting in threads, posting on Discord etc. I understand some of you don't want to join the Official Discord and I'll remain aware of that and dilligent in cross-posting anything relevant here also. 

As always, we'll continue to share info and respond to players across all of our Official channels: these Forums, ATLAS Discord and Twitter. 

So you are openly trying to rationalize your unprofessional behavior for participation in an impromptu open voice chat for damage control for the video live stream for the company you work for? 

If you were employed by me or anyone in my circles your employment would not last long, how does this even make sense to you to do? 

Those two direct questions are not to be answered, but are questions the company as a whole needs to ask themselves.  This is not a dig of any sort, but thanks for the insightful knowledge as to why none of these games you guys are producing have issues with growing the player bases. 

Also to note, when your companies staff members take part in private chat channels, it is not good business practice at all.  I have seen quite a few of you guys in discord channels (this includes live voice) through the years, and honestly, its quite disgusting to see how there are certain 'circles' formed within the larger communities in these games. 

On the topic though of using specific channels to communicate out information, I am sure you have someone in the office or employed by one of the companies that can program a nice little tool to tweet out new forum posts as they are created by a certain account/subject, etc.  You guys are a game developer, I am sure you have a lead programmer that would be able to fulfill that task, or maybe that is another part of this problem? 

Grumpy ol'man

I'm old  (52). 

I don't use Twitter. I strongly dislike that platform.

I like Discord. It's a decent platform for chat and voice. I follow the Pathfinder General Channel, Atlas Channel and the pve-general channel. I do this mostly while playing because if I suddenly have a question, I can alt-tab to it and ask in the channels. Sometimes I get a decent and helpful response. 

I follow the forums because I find this place to be best source of information because most of the time someone has already had a similar issue and already gotten a response.

The forums IMO should be the primary place for putting out information. There is no way to archive the Discord chat and as mentioned before, it's just so discombobulated. No threads to follow. At least the forums have topics to follow and keep track.

The unfortunate part of the forums, they don't seem to be moderated well and you end up getting lots of same topics over and over. This makes for difficulty in finding real information.

On 8/31/2019 at 9:22 PM, krazmuze said:

@Dollie

There is already a way to flag read posts without having to make a trite post - the emoticons that people can add to the bottom right of posts.   Just make one that is dev only,

I like this one.  Great idea.  Simple, effective and should make for an easy report generation. 

Also to answer the OP.  I am 43.  Forums might be for old people, but like what was mentioned earlier they are slower and more static.  Much better place to post info people can quickly find.  Most social media platforms important info is quickly buried so unless your nose is to the phone 24/7 which mine is not you miss a TON of info. 

Edited by DocHolliday

Yes, I'm old and I prefer forums. As I've grown older, I know that many promises are complete bullshit if there are no details supporting them. The details are important. Younger generations, they don't care about details (I didn't either when I was younger tbh). They just want the summary in as simplistic a manner as possible. Older people are typically more conservative so we prefer more detail and the ability to digest it and forums give us that ability. But also, you will see most companies (and politicians) won't put things in writing because they don't want to be held accountable. 

I guess I tend to think in whys and why-nots more than anything else.  I believe discord and twitter both are quick and simple answers to questions that pop up.  The time and effort for Jat and Dollie to write up an answer on the forums versus twitter and discord is substantial.  This thread is a good example with Dollies posts (Thank you!).  I think this "right here, right now" level of patience everyone has accommodates twitter and discord better.  As has been said repeatedly in this thread, it shouldn't matter.  If a company wants to get information out, the official forums should be the place.  Period.  I am inclined to agree even though I do understand daily time constraints very well.  As a small business owner I tend to wear numerous hats throughout the day/week and I would think GS is no different.  Excuse?  No ..... just why.   

Dollie seemed to put to rest the notion that "others" were privy to information that the masses were not.  I can accept that and move on. 

I also think the live stream was intentionally vague because they do not have very many answers at this point.  They have a road map.  New lead developer and things are still being worked out.  I like to think that is a good thing.  I truly hope that is a good thing.  

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, Dollie said:

Would you guys prefer brief acknowledgement of something being read even if we have nothing substantial to share on it yet? Will forum users welcome a "gotcha"  or a like as a response or find it insulting? I'm open to adapting. 

Although you suggested it and we agreed it would be fantastic, It's been over a month and nothing!!

Oh! wait! not nothing, the discord bug report channel got an acknowledgement icon✅. while the forums still have the perception of abandonment.

• Like 1

well im 40...its us og gamers that were around at the start of home gaming in the 80s golden era onwards...(hell even the 70s pong era)..

some of us are just bloody fed up with the fast food culture gaming we have nowadays...

there was a time when a game maker (bedroom programmer) had pride and made games for fun more than dosh ect.....and finished too!..

the internet has ruined everything imo

2 hours ago, Jack Shandy said:

Although you suggested it and we agreed it would be fantastic, It's been over a month and nothing!!

Oh! wait! not nothing, the discord bug report channel got an acknowledgement icon✅. while the forums still have the perception of abandonment.

QFT

Just now, boomervoncannon said:

QFT

You wipper snapper with your phone writing lingo, what does that even mean?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Shandy said:

You wipper snapper with your phone writing lingo, what does that even mean?

Quoted for truth.

As for my age,

I was there when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain,

made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.

I rode a tank, held a general’s rank,

when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.

8 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Quoted for truth.

As for my age,

I was there when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain,

made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.

I rode a tank, held a general’s rank, 

when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.

Ah! in my youth I used to...

Climb my favorite apple tree to try to catch the sun

Hide from my little brother's gun

and dream myself away