Sign in to follow this  
HansenSM

Totally chocked about this stream

How it can be possible, after month of waiting without any news, after all the topics post in this forum and dying network you can make a stream like that.

There was more than hundred of question post on your Q&A livestream and you just answer about two question, "what is your roadmap" and "do we will have crossplay of xbox" but what about all the fucking other important information we are waiting for?

You didn't even speak about the sail who was on the background on the start of the livestream.

Speaking about color and hat skin when they are hundred of people asking for a wipe or not in the stream.....

40 minutes of stream - 10 min of intro and you get the smaller stream you ever made when it's the more needed

I'm really fan of atlas but at this state, it's supporting a game who doesn't want to success...

Edited by HansenSM
  • Like 1

The whole thing was prerecorded...and they're not going to be answering any of the REAL questions we have. 100% guaranteed.  Shame on all of us for even believing that this was going to be any better or different than what's come before.

If they did a bigger stream ya'll would have complained that "their ideas suck! Will ruin the game"

Ya'll got what you wanted:  Confirmation about more ships, offline defense, less tames, factions, crossplay, QOL, optimization.

Literally all of the complaints about this game were addressed and you're still crying about it. It might just be you don't like the game, dude.

• Like 3

Problem it was vague and no timeline. They did Blackwood, Xbox but meanwhile pc players are plagued with issues and servers are dying fast with the only answer to those problems is “wait on Xbox”. The biggest one asked and didn’t even get a vague answer was on wipe, but hey they answered cosmetic questions directly. 

4 minutes ago, Grrmisfit said:

Problem it was vague and no timeline. They did Blackwood, Xbox but meanwhile pc players are plagued with issues and servers are dying fast with the only answer to those problems is “wait on Xbox”. The biggest one asked and didn’t even get a vague answer was on wipe, but hey they answered cosmetic questions directly. 

I'm gonna float this at you; and I really want you to consider it.

Maybe they don't know either? Its a small team working on what is among  one of the most ambitious games to date. Most of the team are not professionals, but modders from the Ark community. Seriously cut them a lil slack.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Literally all of the complaints about this game were addressed and you're still crying about it. It might just be you don't like the game, dude.

could you please post a link to the stream you watched, I must have been watching the wrong one

Just now, 2-of-12 said:

could you please post a link to the stream you watched, I must have been watching the wrong one

You must have! I am pretty sure they touched on everything. I know they didn't answer everyone's questions verbaitum, or address problems that will be solved by new systems. Maybe try and watch again without chat turned on and you will have your questions answered.

1 minute ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

You must have! I am pretty sure they touched on everything. I know they didn't answer everyone's questions verbaitum, or address problems that will be solved by new systems. Maybe try and watch again without chat turned on and you will have your questions answered.

touched on everything is correct, answered nothing

30 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Anybody wanna post a summary of what the livestream told us? I am too busy with work, by which I mean lazy, to watch it.

Basicly they said no Big content patches Till xbox release And that they are going to adress And fix Bugs First And do QoL before adding Any bigger content And changes. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, zottel said:

Basicly they said no Big content patches Till xbox release And that they are going to adress And fix Bugs First And do QoL before adding Any bigger content And changes. 

What about your hat? 😁

2 hours ago, 8ball said:

What about your hat? 😁

We got trolled again I guess.

3 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

It might just be you don't like the game, dude.

What game? A game that doesn't even know what it is, isn't what it says it is, isn't what it wants to be.... a "game" that is more of a "oh yeah hey we promise" and changes according to whatever the devs think we want to hear....

3 hours ago, zottel said:

What are they even releasing? Lol the most barebones broken retarded non-game xbox "game" ever.......... bunch of crooks. Laughing about the ladders, and how ridiculous the game is when trying to use a ladder, instead of just fixing it.

Edited by eeeceee

3 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

What game? A game that doesn't even know what it is, isn't what it says it is, isn't what it wants to be.... a "game" that is more of a "oh yeah hey we promise" and changes according to whatever the devs think we want to hear....

Exactly. You just don't like the game. Stop playing and shut the hell up. OR: Deal with the answers we have for now. They need to overhaul major parts of the game, (they even said that) but, they don't know how to go about it yet. Want to make sure they walk the right path? Leave thought out and detailed posts in the feedback forum. Knock it off with all of this "DEAD GEAM" "NO DIRECTION" shit.

bunch of crooks...

I'm sorry how many hours of this game have you played?  Did you not get your $20 worth?
Wanna call people crooks and shit over a 20 game that you played for hundreds of hours... my god.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry
  • Like 1

Just now, PeglegTheAngry said:

Exactly. You just don't like the game. Stop playing and shut the hell up. OR: Deal with the answers we have for now. They need to overhaul major parts of the game, they even said that but they don't know how to go about it yet. Want to make sure they walk the right path? Leave thought out and detailed posts in the feedback forum. Knock it off with all of this "DEAD GEAM" "NO DIRECTION" shit.

er, newsflash, the game doesn't exist yet.

It's broken.

They said all the same shit the last time......

I do play the game, I have like 3k hours or something fucking stupid, and no I will not be shutting up.

• Like 1

er, newsflash, the game doesn't exist yet.

I do play the game, I have like 3k hours or something fucking stupid, and no I will not be shutting up.

You spent nearly half a fucking year of your life (literally) playing this game.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

Just now, eeeceee said:

It is called AFK'ing. That is how real ark players play these games..... 

I rest my case.

Go back to Ark and take your entitlement with you.

Well strictly speaking that wasn't really a live stream Q and A as advertised, However I really liked most of what I heard. I think it's clear the xbox release is the main concern at the moment, and why the hell not? they are running a business  after all, I can't wait for the xbox version, and good luck to the devs I hope it goes smoothly. And they still managed to cover most of the topics too. Still not sure I want to be playing the mmo version of waterworld  but at least they seem finally to be pushing away from Ark at last.

Look, the biggest problems for the community are obvious. In the better part of a year, they charged us for a barely playable alpha state, and for some, not playable for months. They have repeatedly failed deadlines, and blatantly left out promised content from updates. 

They have no direction, and when they do it changes like the wind direction in one of their storms. In a year this software has gone almost nowhere. Now they gonna focus on serving up a sad state of a game to Xbox players in an attempt to keep this boat from sinking.

Question is, do they have enough buckets to bail out the water while they harvest resources to build new planks. Maybe. But they probably ought to offer up a better sales pitch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huck Finnley said:

Look, the biggest problems for the community are obvious. In the better part of a year, they charged us for a barely playable alpha state, and for some, not playable for months. They have repeatedly failed deadlines, and blatantly left out promised content from updates. 

They have no direction, and when they do it changes like the wind direction in one of their storms. In a year this software has gone almost nowhere. Now they gonna focus on serving up a sad state of a game to Xbox players in an attempt to keep this boat from sinking.

Question is, do they have enough buckets to bail out the water while they harvest resources to build new planks. Maybe. But they probably ought to offer up a better sales pitch.

Working on multiple platforms is literally what you do when developing a game.

At least they are fixing it even though there are low numbers of players. Ark has gotten skipped on bug fixes that Atlas got and Ark has how many players? And the Genesis Expansion coming? Clearly this team cares more about this side project than their main game.

Actually they barely charged us for a playable game. Maybe it's cos i'm an old codger and grew up with bug filled games that loaded from tape in 45 mins if you were lucky and they didn't crash first.But i've played atlas for over 400 hours and I paid £11 for it, I played skyrim for about 300 hours and paid £40.I actually don't feel like I've had a bad deal at all.

1 minute ago, Whitehawk said:

Actually they barely charged us for a playable game. Maybe it's cos i'm an old codger and grew up with bug filled games that loaded from tape in 45 mins if you were lucky and they didn't crash first.But i've played atlas for over 400 hours and I paid £11 for it, I played skyrim for about 300 hours and paid £40.I actually don't feel like I've had a bad deal at all.

Remember ET on the 2600? Or that terrifying abomination  "Pac Man" recreation (instead of a port....)