lordkhan4444

xbox crossplay

yes crossplay is coming thoughts!? they where smart this time did not say anything about a wipe to kill whats left of the playerbase like last time.

Edited by lordkhan4444

Even though I'm pretty pumped I wish they would have given us some sort of ETA. Even considering how their etas are it would still be better than nothing lol. 

yes I cant wait to crush you on my 100fps pc while your on your OG xbox getting 5 fps it will be tons of fun for the pc players no doubt!

• Haha 2

Had to happen to keep Atlas alive, need all the players they can get in 1 place. I'm glad they've gone with crossplay it means more interaction with other people which I liked, it's dead right now with only 2 or 3 in every server, that's no fun which is why I left.

Be happy to come back when it's all sorted out and give it another go but right now it stays on the shelf until they implement these things. 

Xbox players will leave after 5 minutes once they see the performance

5 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

yes crossplay is coming thoughts!? they where smart this time did not say anything about a wipe to kill whats left of the playerbase like last time.

Is it crossplay with steam or windows 10? 

And yeah can wait for the wipe and inevitable failure of the game.

but yeah we knew we weren’t dealing with geniuses right? 😂

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Had to happen to keep Atlas alive, need all the players they can get in 1 place. I'm glad they've gone with crossplay it means more interaction with other people which I liked, it's dead right now with only 2 or 3 in every server, that's no fun which is why I left.

Be happy to come back when it's all sorted out and give it another go but right now it stays on the shelf until they implement these things. 

You will regret it soon. This will go down as yet another big failure 😂

if you thought the pc launch was bad, wait till the Xbox launch happens. 

The xbox players will get their refund really quick with all of the grieving from lvl 100 players and their mythical galleons. They won’t even get off the Freeport 

Edited by Realist

46 minutes ago, Realist said:

You will regret it soon. This will go down as year another big failure 😂

it is crossplay with steam, cant wait to start crushing the xbox noobs they gona quit faster than pc crowd did dec 23

Just now, lordkhan4444 said:

it is crossplay with steam, cant wait to start crushing the xbox noobs they gona quit faster than pc crowd did dec 23

Yeah they sure will. I am more excited about the wipe though. Yes, it is definitely happening lol 

a little bit of preemptive karma lol I won’t feel nearly as bad losing my stuff if I know they already lost it.

and no, it doesn’t matter that they haven’t announced it. It’s coming.

Their roadmap is backwards, adding new XBOX players to give new bad reviews on top of steam before implementing their roadmap is a bad idea.  

Hope you packed your toilet paper for that roadtrip, best stop in a Costco and stock up on those thousand sheet rolls.

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Yes crossplay with steam, they made a big point about adding more players to existing players - there will not be an XBOX server.

Edited by krazmuze

41 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah they sure will. I am more excited about the wipe though. Yes, it is definitely happening lol 

a little bit of preemptive karma lol I won’t feel nearly as bad losing my stuff if I know they already lost it.

and no, it doesn’t matter that they haven’t announced it. It’s coming.

You realize if it doesn’t come I’m gonna get rich posting the moment when your head asplodes to YouTube right?

Just sayin you’re putting an awful lot of eggs in that basket based on predicting something you’ve got no real evidence of.

1 minute ago, Gomez Addams said:

I took a shot every time they said “going forward” and passed out.

I quit drinking heavily years ago because I got tired of waking up nude on the hood of my car with my keys up my arse.

12 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

You realize if it doesn’t come I’m gonna get rich posting the moment when your head asplodes to YouTube right?

Just sayin you’re putting an awful lot of eggs in that basket based on predicting something you’ve got no real evidence of.

Plenty of evidence. You want to see how low that review percentage can get?

the wipe is happening

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

Plenty of evidence. You want to see how low that review percentage can get?

the wipe is happening

You are confusing the word evidence with the word hypothesis. What you have is a hypothesis, not evidence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

You are confusing the word evidence with the word hypothesis. What you have is a hypothesis, not evidence.

actually the best piece of evidence is that they did not say they would “not” wipe. That would be music to every pc players ears, so since they announced crossplay they would have definitely said they would not wipe.

they didn’t say anything because it is happening and they don’t want what happened last time to happen next time.

you can say it’s hypothetical all you want but I know you are smart enough to know boomer. 

28 minutes ago, Realist said:

actually the best piece of evidence is that they did not say they would “not” wipe. That would be music to every pc players ears, so since they announced crossplay they would have definitely said they would not wipe.

they didn’t say anything because it is happening and they don’t want what happened last time to happen next time.

you can say it’s hypothetical all you want but I know you are smart enough to know boomer. 

yeah sadly in a world of masqueraded lies and lying by omission silence is our strongest evidence, i like my coffe back and my evidence assertive but i also like spicy tacos accompanied with a glass of milk so i am willing to make an exception here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

yeah sadly in a world of masqueraded lies and lying by omission silence is our strongest evidence, i like my coffe back and my evidence assertive but i also like spicy tacos accompanied with a glass of milk so i am willing to make an exception here

Yeah, they can’t afford for the launch to fail and if all the pc players are waiting at the Freeport’s with their mythical galleons to snipe Xbox players off of their rafts while trying to get off the Freeport? Yeah it’s going to fail hard 😂

@lordkhan4444 already made that pretty clear.

and to be honest I would be doing the same thing to pc players if it was the other way around.

even if the Xbox players can stay connected it will be the biggest grief-fest in the entire history of gaming lmao

1 hour ago, krazmuze said:

Yes crossplay with steam, they made a big point about adding more players to existing players - there will not be an XBOX server.

Just because they failed the first time they are trying to cover it up by adding numbers to steam charts, wow.

if anyone thought the review percentage was becoming positive, just wait, they are going to get a lot worse.

Yeah, they can’t afford for the launch to fail and if all the pc players are waiting at the Freeport’s with their mythical galleons to snipe Xbox players off of their rafts while trying to get off the Freeport? Yeah it’s going to fail hard 😂

@lordkhan4444 already made that pretty clear.

and to be honest I would be doing the same thing to pc players if it was the other way around.

even if the Xbox players can stay connected it will be the biggest grief-fest in the entire history of gaming lmao

even i would come back to the game for a console player hunt 😂

Possibly, but then at PC launch they did spawn nakeds into floating piles of drowning bodies being fed on by bullet time gators...over and over and over and over.... 

1 hour ago, The D Legacy said:

even i would come back to the game for a console player hunt 😂

And I wouldn’t blame you either 😂

38 minutes ago, krazmuze said:

Possibly, but then at PC launch they did spawn nakeds into floating piles of drowning bodies being fed on by bullet time gators...over and over and over and over.... 

True, but none of those nakeds had mythical galleons though lol

8 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

yes I cant wait to crush you on my 100fps pc while your on your OG xbox getting 5 fps it will be tons of fun for the pc players no doubt!

the fps doesen't matter when riding them while they are offline...

8 hours ago, Realist said:

You will regret it soon. This will go down as yet another big failure 😂

The xbox players will get their refund really quick with all of the grieving from lvl 100 players and their mythical galleons. They won’t even get off the Freeport 

Well they had to do something, the game is already dying unfortunately. I'm not naive though, there will be problems along the way I just hope it gets off to a better start when crossplay comes for everyones sake.

Some people may only get it for singleplayer and that is fine but many like to play together on servers and bringing people together can only be a good thing if they want to go down the road of interaction and trading etc. The new guy has worked on big MMO's he said, well if he has any sense he will implement something to trade with other players like auction house, guild/faction stores although I feel this will come in near the end if it does at all.

To me the game has been worth the money spent, 1400hrs out of it I can't complain to much, i've had fun but it gets frustrating when you think  how much more good it can be, hopefully they pull it off like they did with No Man Sky.