Sign in to follow this  
Ralle

character stats

Aye aye 🙂

i was wondering if there are any "breakpoints" you should hit with ur pathfinder to pump up the quality of life.

lets  sah

~500VITA

~XX forty

etc.

ty for incoming Infos! 🙂

~ 150 stamina

600 weight

20 points in fortitude

And the rest in HP. 

That's how I build up my pirate on a private server with 1.0 difficulty.

1 hour ago, Ralle said:

Aye aye 🙂

i was wondering if there are any "breakpoints" you should hit with ur pathfinder to pump up the quality of life.

lets  sah

~500VITA

~XX forty

etc.

ty for incoming Infos! 🙂

Fortitude is always good to have around 30 so you Dont starve or dehydrat that fast. The Rest is however you feel comfi with^^

Tldr: If you have problems with food/ water go Fort (30-50 w/o Buff)
If you build alot go weight, if fight alot go HP. Stam is overweighted in my eyes.
For Int it is allways ALL or NOTHING.

The longer i play the higher i value fort.
Fort is also the stat that is worst on BP gear. So having it skilled high is more helpfull.

Both my chars are >100 now, i have a fully intelligence skilled one. SHE burns trough food like nothing, i feel like i have to drink every 3 minutes, even while sailing it is bad.

THe other has about 50 fort skilled. This one is completly uneffected by weather. Extrem heat like ~50°C for egghatching, 61°C heat waves, i get hot symbol but thats it (with cloth gear and EQ buff).

My second priority is HP tbh. But i tame (dismount my tame), i get grabed by lions etc. I do maps, the >90 guys kill you fast on a bear when positioned wrong. So i just like a bigger buffer.

Stamina, okish. dont overdo it. Back when i climed mountains i had bigger pools for longer distance. I dont do it anymore, so no big pool needed.

Leaves weight. Builder needs it. I only miss weight when i can not fully harvest my crop plots with my int skilled char. That said both run fast overloaded (skill reward). Thats why i tend to overload alot and be fine with reduced speed.

You will most likely be changing those stats around from time to time, depending on what you will be doing.  You will have level ups and after each one, you can reroll stats and skills.