gregopeck

Diagonal Sailing?

This isn't a bug, but it seems to me that I'm sailing diagonally instead of straight on. Like my ship wold be pointed towoards the top left, but moving towards the top right, if that makes any sense. Like it travels in a "V" shape, but never straight like an "I". Is it just me or is there something weird in this? I would much prefer to see the ship sailing straight forward. Maybe there's something odd about my perspective. Let me know what you think.

Never seen it that way, i am afraid to examine it also. You know things that cant be unseen, like handling sail angle, i dont want another 🙂
I think, better dont think about it. :rofl:

• Haha 2

Yesterday I felt same. But I figured it out. It was my first ship where the steeringwheel is on the side and not in the middle. So the view is a little bit in a parallax. Nothing to worry about.

5 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Yesterday I felt same. But I figured it out. It was my first ship where the steeringwheel is on the side and not in the middle. So the view is a little bit in a parallax. Nothing to worry about.

I always put my steering wheel in the back, but in the middle. I may have to take a screen shot to show what I'm talking about.