Sign in to follow this  
otawa72

Skin of Sails .PNT

1567761139-sot-sails.gif

The complete collection of the different sails of Sea Of Thieves is not finished I will post the rest as and I will advance. 😉

It may be that some sails are not exactly the same color code as those of Sea Of Thieves because I did not find their original skins on the internet if you have it I'll be glad to have it in MP .  

You have just clicked on download of .PNTSorry for bad translation 😉

1567762495-1.png

Download                                              Download                                              Download  

1567762801-2.png

Download                                              Download                                              Download  

1567762879-3.png

1567762930-4.png

1567762971-5.png

Download                                              Download

• Like 1

EDIT

• Add : 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6 - Rogue Seadog
    7 - Sovereign
     8 - Imperial Sovereign
     9 - Admiral
    10 - Ceremonial Admiral
    11 - Kraken
    12 - Mercenary
    13 - Silver Blade
    14 - Glorious Sea Dog
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortly : 

15 - Royal Sovereign
    16 - Grand Admiral
    17 - Shark Hunter
    18 - Hunter
    19 - Bone Crusher
    20 - Athena - Ghost
    21 - Wailing Barnacle
    22 - Ocean Crawler
    23 - Forsaken Ashes
    24 - The Wandering Reaper
    25 - The Shipwreck Reaper
    26 - The Inevitable Reaper
    27 - Parrot
    28 - Morningstar
    29 - Obsidian
    30 - Halo Spartan

Edited by otawa72

On 07/09/2019 at 03:41, Whitehawk said:

J'aime votre utilisation des losanges et des diagonales pour les arrière-plans, ils ont l'air vraiment bien.

I thank you ! even if some pixel are capricious perfume rendering remains suitable for me;)

Yeh I wish my sails had a higher resolution for more detail. But I've never found a way to change them.

Edited by Whitehawk

yeh the flag res is always good but the sails tend to look a bit pixelated.

Edited by Whitehawk