Sign in to follow this  
Ban Tier

New Lead Designer

9 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

to give the new guy my opinion.... Really this thread is for that? What's about the livestream q&a thread who get opened by the devs, specially for exactly this? 

I'm sure you get more luck to become heared there than here. Or you still think they read and care for sure about all the threads in here? 😂😂🙈

Q&A livestream is a "live service" tactic used only to try to save face and buy time by over-hyping people tho

oh and to see jat drinking whisky directly from the bottle 😂

1 hour ago, The D Legacy said:

Q&A livestream is a "live service" tactic used only to try to save face and buy time by over-hyping people tho

oh and to see jat drinking whisky directly from the bottle 😂

<didn’t watch the livestream.

Jat drank straight from the bottle?

I think somebodies new nickname might be George Thorogood.

One bourbon.

one scotch.

one beer.

22 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Question:

If a game is doing extremely poorly after a massively active launch, at what point is feedback “crying” and at what point is it just trying to help the new guy get a handle on what players perceptions and concerns are?

The word "crying" is quite "tongue in cheek" in my post.  At least that was my intention. 

15 hours ago, Realist said:

Crying involves tears. We really need to make sure that we can confirm there are in fact tears present before we even try to use that word lol

Perhaps I should have spelt it cryin' and it wouldn't have been taken so literally.  

2 minutes ago, Elmo said:

The word "crying" is quite "tongue in cheek" in my post.  At least that was my intention. 

Ah okay, gotcha. Just didn’t pick up on it first go around. My bad.

4 hours ago, Elmo said:

Perhaps I should have spelt it cryin' and it wouldn't have been taken so literally.  

Yeah spelling has a thing to do with taking stuff literally. The word crying is overly used and mainly to just be offensive. Really just an over exaggeration.

but yeah that would have been more efficient.

5 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

<didn’t watch the livestream.

Jat drank straight from the bottle?

I think somebodies new nickname might be George Thorogood.

One bourbon.

one scotch.

one beer.

he was about to, then he realized the camera had just focused on him and he slowly put it down xD

4 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

he was about to, then he realized the camera had just focused on him and he slowly put it down xD

Well since anyone of any age can watch the live stream I'll have to say I commend his choice of discretion while at the same time wishing we had video of it anyway.

In the immortal words of Wyatt Earp, my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

11 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Well since anyone of any age can watch the live stream I'll have to say I commend his choice of discretion while at the same time wishing we had video of it anyway. 

In the immortal words of Wyatt Earp, my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

i would swear this is the video:

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/367845335

i did a fast check to tell you the exact minute but couldnt find it, hopefully it hasnt been edited.

edit: i think it was edited, at min 7 the furniture behind jat is empty and in min 10:10 the bottle suddenly appears there

Edited by The D Legacy

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

That is a little disappointing. I heard people talking about jat drinking whiskey and then you ruin it with him hiding it 😂

almost had a Jew found respect from him. If you are going to wear a pirate hat you better be drinking lol

should have been rum though to be honest

edit: not Jew found, I meant new found. Didn’t even change the original text so this could be better displayed.

Edited by Realist
  • Like 1