BornSvg

Treasure Map Guide - Bornsvg

Welcome to this guide on Atlas Treasure maps.
This will get filled in more at a later day!

The purpose of this guide is to instruct and educate players amongst the atlas world how to functionally and progressively understand the workings of all Treasure maps.

The nodes for treasure maps are shored messages laid inside a bottle. This is found to be the case but I like to think the maps are etched on the bottles themselves. It makes for a more swarthy adventure.

There are varying colours and rarity gradients of treasure map nodes. 

See picture #1 which is pink coloured in the light of the sun and has a rarity of 1.9 and is upon the laden shoreline of one newb spawn area.

I've collected two and haven't recieved anything in my inventory or quest log. Treasure maps pending

DAFD8E4882F9F6CA8DABFA54C951A933E9629060

Im BornSvg (Stands for "Born Savage")
I casually like to stream on twitch.tv/bornsvg and upload my personal life on Instagram under BornSvg. #bornsvg 

Edited by BornSvg
  • Haha 1

reserved because I cant edit my first post.

likely this will be able to edited once only. so I may start a new thread. This just shows how superior I am to the forums mechanisms. 😉 

Theres a hat purchasable from the cosmetics vendor for 1 gold. The hat will improve treasure you discover from searching with a map by double.

You can find various items, from gold coins to blueprints for items that benefit an increase to durability for the blueprint items. 
If there are other items, please let me know

its not a guaranteed chance to pickup something from any one node.

You can find bottles on shipwrecks (flotsam) in the ocean.

The nodes have varying colours,:white blue pink red yellow. This is the quality rarity of the highest rarity item in the bottle, be it one or more items in the bottle with that rarity. it doesn't glow brighter if theres multiple highest quality rarity items. 

A press of the "e" button searches the bottle.

This is just a guide on bottles. 

not on finding items with the maps you get from them!

BornSvg

Twitch.tv/BornSVG

Instagram #bornsvg