Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy

PVE Rules

Hi everyone.

I have tried to find the PVE rules without any luck. I was wondering, if I start to build on one og the islands that has not been claimed, without me claiming it, can anyone then just destroy whatever i build? And how close to my buildings can other people build?

Thanks for your help!

If you place your structures on an unclaimed island that is not lawless they take 24 hours to "set". As long as the island is unclaimed no one can destroy your stuff. However, if you were to build on the island, and two hours after you placed your structures someone claimed that island, the new owners would still have 22 hours to destroy your stuff. Same goes for building on claimed islands. Every time you place a structure it has a 24 hour timer. So you build your base and a few weeks later someone claims the island. They can't destroy what you have placed, but if you place anything new, they have the option to destroy that.

If you build on lawless islands that cannot be claimed no one can remove your stuff once placed, those have no 24 hour "set" timer. 

And remember, if you are offline for 10 days your stuff will automatically go poof. Tames have an 8 day timer. Some people have logged on the 9th day and found all the animals in their barn claimed but their structures still there. Makes for some interesting situations.

There is a fairly large zone of control around structures like foundations. If you try to place too close to someones build, you get a message telling you that you can't place there. Some people will grief others by building just outside of this range in front of gates and doors, another one is to put animal "traps" there also. You can screenshot and report suspected griefing. The developers review all those reports and take action as they see fit. Do not post those on forums, use the support ticket system, they don't like naming and shaming on the forums. Don't get into a pissing contest with them. Just screenshot and attach relevant files and explain the situation.

5 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Hi everyone.

I have tried to find the PVE rules without any luck. I was wondering, if I start to build on one og the islands that has not been claimed, without me claiming it, can anyone then just destroy whatever i build? And how close to my buildings can other people build?

Thanks for your help!

The Other comment Basicly nailed it to the Point. But having a small Talk with your future neighborhood or landlord helps wonders^^

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 2:52 PM, Flyboy said:

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your help!

they were as lazy as to copy paste the pvp server rules with the exception of being able to attack people