Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

this is getting sad

6 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

Yep. And they still haven’t given any info on console release. If they were to do crossplay that would probably entice people to come back with all the new population incoming. But yet no word on it.

these guys like to shoot themselves in the foot on an almost constant basis.

Q&A is at the end of the month. Guaranteed is will on the 31st. The actual very end of the month lol

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yep. And they still haven’t given any info on console release. If they were to do crossplay that would probably entice people to come back with all the new population incoming. But yet no word on it.

these guys like to shoot themselves in the foot on an almost constant basis.

Q&A is at the end of the month. Guaranteed is will on the 31st. The actual very end of the month lol

Is there any thread you don't jump in with the words "crossplay", "wipe" or "Xbox"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Not everyone wants to work on a game in a beta state im about done playing due to time constraints buying a house selling mine and work and no sleep 

This was as simple as putting some damn quadrants, so that people could progress calmly and go out to do PvP whenever they wanted and go polishing the game little by little, but they didn't just play single players and private servers.

On top of that they have the hard face of saying that the players in "THEIR WAY OF SEEING" ARE NOT COMMITTED TO THE PROJECT

I already said it, I tried it with my wife, I spent 2 weeks running away from the murderers and thieves, who destroyed everything, the ships sank, the animals killed us, We spent a full weekend ... in turns watching a base , we fought the nerves, we could not get up from the chair to go to cook or just to go to the bathroom and we slept very little.

EVEN THEY HAVE A TIMER THAT ANY PLAYER CAN SEE OF THE TIME YOU ARE OFFLINE.

THEY HAVE A GREAT POSTER THAT SAYS: I AM NOT ONLINE BE FREE TO STEAL AND KILL

IT'S RIDICULOUS

Who do they want to please, that Player base, there is no player base, they are only 500 people, THEY ARE THE MINORITY, because, I can not understand in any of the ways that this game FAILS for 500 people

IT'S RIDICULOUS

A game can remain in EA, ALPHA, BETA YEARS and will still have thousands of players that can withstand failures.

H1z1, no man´s sky, star citizen and even Ark.

Enough, YOUR IDEA IS FAILED, JUST ADMIT IT ... AND GIVE US A DAMP AREA WITHOUT PVP AND ELIMINATE IT OTHER THAN NECESSARY, SERVERS PVE AND SINGLEPLAYER CO-OP

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY, THE MMORPG COMMUNITY IS PRISONER IN BLACK DESERT ONLINE WAITING FOR THE BEST MMO IN THE MARKET.

ARE YOUR MARKETING ANALYSTS ABLE TO SEE THIS?

I am tired of saying it, ALL SURVIVALs have a limit of 70, 100 players at the same time, so that many people cannot join to abuse others and that they are small groups, this game has allowed huge GROUPS of people in a company that abused of little groups or lonely players, AND THAT WAS YOUR GREAT FAILURE. NOT BUGS OR ERRORS. THAT AFRAID THE GREAT MAJORITY OF PLAYERS

Even PvP HARDCORE players would surely be willing for some quadrants to be free of PvP so that the game can move forward healthy without extreme toxicity.

You have thousands of reviews and threads SCREAMING, CRYING AND CLAIMING for some kind of mechanics that let people progress.

AND THE NON DEDICATED SERVER, SP AND PVE are not a solution.

Edited by Whito

On non dedicated servers, you will lose losing the saved game ... and you can only build and have a zoo.

The same happens in SP and PVE

People play those modes so as not to be forced to PVP and not end up with a heart attack due to the stress the game puts on you.

The only thing that works is the private servers, and I won't play any.

Where people set their standards and can put a balance in the world pvp and pve together.

They know how to solve the game, they simply do not want and it is the fault of the players, because we are not committed.

I committed 2 weeks, not one more until they commit to their players and let 500 people destroy their dreams.

I was attacked by nicks like fourchan and eightchan.

I think I don't need to say more.

13 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Is there any thread you don't jump in with the words "crossplay", "wipe" or "Xbox"? 

It's a joke character

Edited by eeeceee