PIGGEHdeluxe

Are the join server issues ever going to be fixed ?

Every time i or my gf leaves a server its dam almost impossible to rejoin, atm i gf joind the eu pve server and im stuck in a loop of disconnected in loadingscreen, server not responding, nothing happens, stuck in primal data bp, and i problebly will get luckey and maybe can connect once to night, i tryed joining a nother server and i can but left it and tryed to join the eu pve and still same issue, even joining SP can be a stupid experience 

tnx gonna try it 🙂, logged in to a na server and got the spawn locations wrong i spawned at g6 and my gf in i2 so i traveld from g6 to i2 and when i loaded in to i2 i disconnected and cant logg back in 😝

Right!  I have never worked so hard just to launch a game or join a server!  Run as admin, delete this file, rename that file, hold one hand up while you launch the game, reset steam, verify files, WHY is this so complicated?  Oh well, I'm finally over it... on the bright side more time for camping and fishing!  Good luck!

On 8/31/2019 at 11:18 AM, MontanaTom said:

Right!  I have never worked so hard just to launch a game or join a server!  Run as admin, delete this file, rename that file, hold one hand up while you launch the game, reset steam, verify files, WHY is this so complicated?  Oh well, I'm finally over it... on the bright side more time for camping and fishing!  Good luck!

If you’re going to quit a game in frustration, doing so in favor of spending your time amongst the wonders of nature is not a bad choice at all. Especially from what I hear if you’re doing it in Montana. A River Runs Through It is one of my favorite films. I hope one day to see the beauty of Montana for myself.  Sorry to see you go, but you are probably using your time better that way anyway.  Go and lose yourself in The Last Best Place, the rest of us will just have to envy you.

Edited by boomervoncannon