Sign in to follow this  
zottel

Buyable Events

It may Sound stuipid to set your own base under attack,but i just came to the stuipid idea that beside what is going to be added for singleplayer with the Encampments could also be buyable. Like you build your base And got some ally Friends Who would like some Action you could buy a Dragon attacking your island or Pirates etc. Just for the Fun or with rewards if you are able to kill it

• Like 2

....you want to pay someone to kick your own ass? Interesting. Why wait for a raid when you can pay for one to happen...

1 hour ago, Chucksteak said:

....you want to pay someone to kick your own ass? Interesting. Why wait for a raid when you can pay for one to happen...

Adds a Little spice to the Game 😄 i mean you could go even further And Pay to let "catastrophs" Happen to your enemys. Not something like Dragons but more like insects which halfs harvesting from cropplots for a Day or poisen. The Food of tames to make them infertile for a week Maybe. Would Need to come with a high cooldown tho but could make Things also More Fun. But get your own base Attacked by Pirates And stuff would be Fun too,atleast for PVE where its more Economy wars that happen And the Need to sometimes defend your base would brighten up the day ....or your town if you Dont kill the Dragon 

2 hours ago, zottel said:

Adds a Little spice to the Game 😄 i mean you could go even further And Pay to let "catastrophs" Happen to your enemys. Not something like Dragons but more like insects which halfs harvesting from cropplots for a Day or poisen. The Food of tames to make them infertile for a week Maybe. Would Need to come with a high cooldown tho but could make Things also More Fun. But get your own base Attacked by Pirates And stuff would be Fun too,atleast for PVE where its more Economy wars that happen And the Need to sometimes defend your base would brighten up the day ....or your town if you Dont kill the Dragon 

lol omg, how bout you focus first on not having to try 15 times to get on my ladder to my boat with a shark munching my ass before we add cow infertility to the game. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

lol omg, how bout you focus first on not having to try 15 times to get on my ladder to my boat with a shark munching my ass before we add cow infertility to the game. 

Sharks Seem to made you infertile XD but yeah bug fixes have or should have high priority. Only some thoughts what i'd like to See in the future

On 8/23/2019 at 1:22 AM, lordkhan4444 said:

THIS!! FOR GOD SAKE!! THIS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by The D Legacy