hartsia

hey! i need some help my fellow pirates.

Hi! im playing singleplayer and im wondering how do i loot sunken treasures? i tried to swim down with diving suite but nothing happens when i reach the wreck. do i need to do something?

There were 2 wrecks on the Blackwood map that had the bow of the ship clipped in the side of an island. The bow seems to be the place where the treasure is so if you can't swim through a hole in the deck or get below deck to the front of the ship, you can't get the treasure chest. 

1 hour ago, Hattrix said:

There were 2 wrecks on the Blackwood map that had the bow of the ship clipped in the side of an island. The bow seems to be the place where the treasure is so if you can't swim through a hole in the deck or get below deck to the front of the ship, you can't get the treasure chest. 

Nothing new. The wrecks sometimes lay down sooo stupid, that the access is blocked. Yesterday I was at a 19.4 wreck and couldn't reach the chest 😢

19.4    That sucks you couldn't get it. 

Question.... If the wreck is out to sea, are there threats swimming around it or is it a free chest? 

13 hours ago, Hattrix said:

19.4    That sucks you couldn't get it. 

Question.... If the wreck is out to sea, are there threats swimming around it or is it a free chest? 

In a diving suit sharks, whales and other seafood don't attacks you (until you do).

The bigger problem is up the surface. Once I dived it started to rain with cyclones. Another one I came up to repair my ship because of sotd spawns.

But mostly it's a free loot (if it's not blocked in the ground).

8 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

In a diving suit sharks, whales and other seafood don't attacks you (until you do).

The bigger problem is up the surface. Once I dived it started to rain with cyclones. Another one I came up to repair my ship because of sotd spawns.

But mostly it's a free loot (if it's not blocked in the ground).

Wow.... I didn't know sharks won't attack while in the diving suit. Cool to know.