Jump to content

hartsia

hey! i need some help my fellow pirates.

Recommended Posts

Hi! im playing singleplayer and im wondering how do i loot sunken treasures? i tried to swim down with diving suite but nothing happens when i reach the wreck. do i need to do something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were 2 wrecks on the Blackwood map that had the bow of the ship clipped in the side of an island. The bow seems to be the place where the treasure is so if you can't swim through a hole in the deck or get below deck to the front of the ship, you can't get the treasure chest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hattrix said:

There were 2 wrecks on the Blackwood map that had the bow of the ship clipped in the side of an island. The bow seems to be the place where the treasure is so if you can't swim through a hole in the deck or get below deck to the front of the ship, you can't get the treasure chest. 

Nothing new. The wrecks sometimes lay down sooo stupid, that the access is blocked. Yesterday I was at a 19.4 wreck and couldn't reach the chest 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19.4    That sucks you couldn't get it. 

Question.... If the wreck is out to sea, are there threats swimming around it or is it a free chest? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hattrix said:

19.4    That sucks you couldn't get it. 

Question.... If the wreck is out to sea, are there threats swimming around it or is it a free chest? 

In a diving suit sharks, whales and other seafood don't attacks you (until you do).

The bigger problem is up the surface. Once I dived it started to rain with cyclones. Another one I came up to repair my ship because of sotd spawns.

But mostly it's a free loot (if it's not blocked in the ground).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

In a diving suit sharks, whales and other seafood don't attacks you (until you do).

The bigger problem is up the surface. Once I dived it started to rain with cyclones. Another one I came up to repair my ship because of sotd spawns.

But mostly it's a free loot (if it's not blocked in the ground).

Wow.... I didn't know sharks won't attack while in the diving suit. Cool to know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×