Sign in to follow this  
PoE

How to Merge Companies on PVE

So.... how do you merge companies on PVE without losing anything? the option to merge with another company owner is not an option on the wheel. We are 2 people playing solo and we want to merge companies and keep everything, just under a new name. I know we can rename later, just want to know the proper procedure. 

I realize that you can unclaim and they can claim animals, but we do not want to lose our houses, ships or resources (or at least one of us). Is this even possible?

I am all ears. 

I think you will both need to make companies and then merge. Your current possessions should automatically come with you into the company you make but I have not been in that situation so I don't know for sure.  

That's the way it works as far as I know.

Both people have to be in their own companies. Then company 1 invites company 2 to their company. Company 2 will see a message to press "e" and  hold to get the option wheel. One of them is the option to merge. Once done, all your stuff now belongs to Company 1. Company  1 will have to give you permissions to thing (depending on how the company is setup).  

My question is how do I get my stuff back if I leave? Does company  1 have to go and unclaim everything?

The company that is being taken over must have only one sailor.You have to be alone in the company to see the merger menu.
Merge is an option for a company that is being merged.

ok, that may have been the problem. The other person had someone, but they quit. Was never kicked. Thanks